Immortal song (You (boy) &SNSD)- Steps

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

The first step I dared to take was to advertise in newspapers, magazines, and simple leaflets. Everywhere it was said about one thing - who is a fan of SNSD !!! Who wants to get closer to the girls! A male vocal group of 9 people is recruited, age from 24-30 years. Mandatory language barrier and knowledge of all the girls, and dancing skills required. I wait every Wednesday and Friday until the next month.
The second step was given to me with difficulty, I had to arrange a million different pieces of paper in order to find a room for realistic plans. I had to get nervous, but my name paid off, do not be alarmed, but I am known in other matters. If I may say so, I’m an idol in my environment, ha ha ha.
So, I had my own office, vocal teachers, choreographer, stylists, and a film crew too. I chose the best from their profession, without going into details, I tried to explain what I want. He explained that money was not a problem, although they already knew it. It remains only to wait for the first visitors.
As I thought, I did not have to wait long, as soon as I opened my office, a young man of 25 years old entered, broad-shouldered with beautiful eyes the color of honey, his silky hair played in the same color in the sunlight. The jeans fit his muscular and courageous body, and his deep voice instantly captivated me:
“I came by announcement ...”

- Hello, I’m Lee Ming, for my 27 years I have earned a sufficient fortune to use the money in the right direction for me. Why I decided to create a male group and why I indicated the famous SNSD female group, I will answer now. My goal is to marry SooYoong! From our interviews, I learned the names of my beloved girl. But for them to notice us, we need to get into the same habitat where they are. Once the goals are achieved, our group will break up. Until this time, we will be united as brothers. Any questions?
- I have a question. There are only 8 of us here ...

- I invited one person and tomorrow you will meet him. Now you can go home and spend time as you like. Tomorrow, the infernal training of the mind and body will begin. We must manage in any way in a month, at best in a month and a half.

Tomorrow, tomorrow the test of my spirit will begin, but for the sake of my love I will break all the barriers of my pride. I didn’t want to let go of the bird of happiness so easily, I had to try. Who knows, maybe we won’t last a year, but this year I can get to know her. She will know my name, myself. My heart is so happy and nothing can overshadow it.
I let my future bandmates go home and went for a walk myself. Today the most exciting meeting was coming, or rather, I had to somehow persuade him to join my group. I hoped that our meeting would not be long persuasion.

Taking a deep breath, without knocking on the closed door, he entered, opening with his keys. As always, I was waiting for food that was still covered by a towel on a glass table. Next to the towel lay a piece of paper torn from a notebook with a small handwriting, in which, without even looking, he knew what was written.
I'm at home, but don't bother me. See you in the morning".
There was no signature as usual, but I knew the man who was writing. And now, having a quick bite to eat, and drinking strong tea, I resolutely went up to the second floor of our house, found the doors with the inscription “J / T”, opened them, looked inside.

“I asked you not to bother me, oppa!” - a pillow flew into him, I managed to catch her.
I expected that my younger sister would do this, that at the moment she was sitting in the headphones and browsing pictures on the Internet. Leah EuJin, was only one year younger than me, but sometimes she seemed to be older than me. We were very different from her brother and sister, I took over the genes of my mother, and she is the father. Our parents were very beautiful people, nature gave each of them its originality.
It was easy to fall in love with us and every day someone would confess his love. How much I had to drive away my sister's fans from our house, how much I refused the girls. And I must say the guys came across sensible, whom I would trust my sister, but, unfortunately, they did not know our family well.
A year ago, my sister confessed to me in secret that she loves one person, but this love is unrequited. And never will be reciprocal. When I found out the name, I was in shock and for a long time I could not accept the truth until I myself had to intervene. Their romance did not last long, but now it’s for the best, if my sister were busy with new relationships, she would not agree with my plan.
“Have you thought about my proposal?” - the only question that interested me right now was I looked at the crown of my sister with anticipation, that in a frozen state I looked into the eyes of Pak Jiyeon from the T-Ara group on the screen. “This is a chance for you to see her again.” To get closer to her again - quietly convinced her.
- Oppa, why did you come to me? I told you in the morning that I’ll go through everything to be closer to her. So why these questions? - This time EuJin turned away from the screen, looked at me. Once in a row I admired my sister. What a beauty she is! Someone will be lucky if her heart is obtained. Now she looked at me angrily, threateningly holding a pen in her right hand.
- I came to say that I gathered 7 people and tomorrow we have the first rehearsal - moving away to a safe distance, I said peacefully. “I'm sorry I burst into your abode.”
- Tomorrow and talk, oppa. Now get out of my room!

The guys took my sister wary, expecting the joke not to last very long. The joke did not last; they just got acquainted with the character of my sister. Although she is insanely beautiful and there is some fragility in her appearance, in fact she is a girl with an iron willpower. As soon as she entered, she immediately proceeded to the points of our plan.
1. We are given so little time because of the girls returning to the Korean scene. The official block said that they were returning in October and their first performance would be held at Dream Concert.
2. Here is the work schedule, as you can see, it consists of 24 hours a day. This means that we do not need a dream. But it will start from the time we recognize all the opponents.
3. The enemies in our case are other men's groups. All the guys that are in these companies. Why is SST present here, everything is simple, from there the T-ARA group. They are my goal. More precisely, one of the members. We need to watch all the clips, all the shows with male groups!
4. Until it’s too late, you can refuse - strangely enough, all the guys shook their heads in the negative, EuJin smiled, continued, “fine, well, what about it, oppa?” Now there will be a brain takeaway guys. Here - she pointed to folders with files, to a bunch of disks, to tape recordings - here are all the groups. Each takes a folder and carefully studies, after three hours the first exam will occur.
Time flew too fast. There was no dream, as my sister said, we were exhausted not only mentally, but also physically. Examinations began suddenly, who did not prepare, then everyone suffered. Cruel measures in training, but no one gave up. I noticed that they even liked to overcome difficulties, they all went forward.
During the time that we stayed in that office, we became such a close-knit team, as if we had known each other for a long time. We managed in a month and a half, during our stay here we came up with the name of the group, the leader of which became EuJin. October was fast approaching, and our debut was approaching, our first meeting was approaching.