BE MY GIRLFRIEND (You (Lee KimSoo)&SeoHyun(SNSD)-2

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

“ Hyung , do you think I overdid my answers?” - KimSoo asked thoughtfully when they left the studio. They were preparing for yet another show, which will now be held at SBS Studios, the music radio show Radio Star . He had not yet been informed, but he had heard that another group would be present with him. “Maybe I need to be careful not to openly declare my mistakes?”

“That's your thing , KimSoo .” You are a unique type of idol. And while the president does not call, you can do and say what you want.

“ Hyun , do you think it's worth calling or texting the princess? I’d better write, otherwise I'm afraid my voice will let me down. Hyun , look, my hands are shaking.

- You're in love guy, just in love. Good thing you didn't say her name.

- I do not want threats to pour on her ahead of time. Until we are together, I cannot even protect her. And what should I write? - the question was rhetorical, because his fingers were already typing fast.

ΘΘΘ

“If not a date, then maybe we'll just start with a friendly tea party?”

- Girls, he wrote! - exclaimed Jessica, reading out loud the message. - What to say? Hey SeoHyun, what will you answer him?

“Write that you agree - peering over your girlfriend’s shoulder,” said Hyoyeon. - It all starts with friendship.

"Hooray! What to offer you? "I have sweet fruit tea here, also tea, which is good for the vocal cords or pumpkin juice?"

- Wow! It seems we really found the ideal for maknae - YoonA .

- We have a virtual tea party here, interesting, interesting - Sunny.

“Tea, what is good for vocal cords?”

“Yes, my own cooking. It softens the ligaments and the voice becomes lighter and free. It includes herbs + a little honey + vanilla for taste. ”

“He's perfect, even taking care of her voice.” SeoHyun , if you don't like him, I'll charm him, okay? - approved the message Sooyoong .

“You already have a boyfriend, Soo .” The same thing you Yoona , you Taeyeon and Tiffany's you. They are free here - me, Sika , SeoHyun and Yuri - Sunny remarked.

“Hey, what about me!” Hyoyeon raised her hand , noticing that her name was missed.

“You haven’t figured out your former relationship yet, so you don’t count either.”

" SeoHyun-shi , do you have something planned right now?"

Yes. We go to the shows, then give interviews, are free only in the late afternoon. What are you doing, oppa? "

“Listen and he won’t understand what it wrote on SeoHyun?”

I was just on the radio, and I’m also going to the show, and then I have a demo version of my song .”

- Do not understand. Ok, let's continue. Girls, help! - Jessica tasted, picking up the answers.

SeoHyun-shi , forgive me that I so suddenly confessed to you and embarrassed you. Yes, and I write embarrassing words. We are already near the building, so I have to go. But then I'll recruit you, okay? Have a nice day,SeoHyun-shi . "

- Lee KimSoo , welcome to our family. We approve of you ...

- Hey, Jesse , take your time! We haven't tested it yet!

- From me he received a "standoff."

“Yes, and from me too,” agreed Sunny, Yuri, and YoonA .

- Then next time I will write - Tiffany.

Have a nice day, KimSoo-oppa .”

ΘΘΘ

Memory. Manager is Shin Khun.

March 2014

- Hyun , I want to make an explosive show, I want to return not as a pay-boy, but as a man.

- And what do you suggest? We have already agreed with the producers and the dance has been performed. The clip will be released in 2 days.

- I understand everything, but what you offered me is a non-winning song, it will simply disappear, and people will not understand it.

- Then, what song do you consider a winning one? The one that showed me 15 minutes ago? “Could not leave”?

“Yes, she, hen, I'm sure we will fly to heaven with her!” We will blow up the whole Korean scene; even in the overseas market the song will get a response.

-You cut me to pieces, a music show in 3 days, how will we all be in time? We have nothing but text! I think that you will say and shoot the clip, right?

“Just believe me, Khun-hyun , believe in me.”

- Well, then we urgently need to gather all the people, and you, you will be busy until the show, you understand, no absenteeism! We need to be in time in 3 days, oh my God, Lee KimSoo , what are you getting me into ?!

- You see, we will make such a show that everyone will be speechless, and my fans will scream with pleasure. Ha ha ha, looking forward to their reaction.

The manager looked at a contented guy beside him, and did not believe that he agreed. Yes, he would have simply turned his back on him if the words of company president L and Suman had not surfaced :

Remember it well, Khun , you see the future prominent producer and composer. This is the first time I see these days a young man who hears music so sensitively. And so he was so sure of the choice of a song that, in his opinion, seems so simple and uninteresting. He will be very meticulous not only in terms of music itself, but also of the dance number, and I’m sure that even in a stage costume . ”

“Why are you talking about him like that? "

“He is very similar to me in my youth. Lee KimSoo will still prove him. So my advice to you all - turned to all the employees of the company - look and learn from him. Do everything as he says or asks. This guy will go far . "

 

“And here I am, looking at him and thinking that he is crazy. How do we all succeed in 3 days? Even if we succeed, there will be no power left to complete what we started! ”

 

That evening, only half an hour after the conversation. Composers and musicians gathered in the recording studio, those who work with them from the first day of his debut. These are people to whom he entrusted his ears and his voice.

- Hello, I want to say right away that I am to blame for everything, the manager himself found out just now. I beg you to help me, I ask you to prove to yourself that we can do this.

- Well, let's get started? Show us your text and tell us how you want to sing it.

- My desire to show in this cameback what my voice is capable of. I want to reveal to them all the depth and all the power of my voice. Not just to scream words, but to express a melody through my voice.

- Hmm, it's complicated, but interesting. Give us your text here, we’ll go and think about what can be done.

- Well, now, what about the clip, you already have ideas ...

- Yes, only we’ll leave the video for later, I need to first hear the music that the guys will come up with. But one thing is for sure - I want to be rude and brutal. I don't want to play the perfect guy, rebel, that's who I am in the song.

 

3 days. 00 minutes.

The first thing I did when I woke up was to type an SMS for SeoHyun :

“Good morning, I'm sorry I didn’t write yesterday, I was busy preparing a comeback . We redid something here, so we returned to the hostel only 1 hour ago. Have a nice and happy day, SeoHyun . I will write later. Your KimSoo . ”

We are friends, yes, the strange word “friendship” for a girl with whom I am in love is strange to me, but so she decided, and I agreed. I thought that time will pass, she will get used to me, understand me and maybe say “yes” to my confession. In the meantime, I agreed to wait. By the way, I learned from her that the number that Jessica gave me was her own phone number. But I already knew, because the SeoHyun number was recorded on my phone a long time ago, thanks to their manager for being my old friend. Well, as expected, I was surprised, and then honestly admitted everything. Eh, I can’t lie to my beloved girl!

Today begins my hell, which I myself arranged. Everything is painted from "a" to "I":

1) Melody for the song;

2) Record a song;

3) Dance;

4) Make a clip for the song;

5)Preparation for the show.

All the time is busy, a complete cycle of thoughts and body training, but everything is done for my fans. It will be a bomb, I promise! Another step closer to the treasured freedom, which was so dreamed of by his father. I will fulfill his dream - I will become a great producer and composer.

 

40 hours.04: 32min.

I am now in the studio, where they are recording my new track for the song “Could not leave.” I like absolutely everything, only my voice cannot adapt to it. Something is not coming, something is missing. And I still can not understand what exactly.

“ Hyun , I don't like the way I sang this part.” Let me chill.

- You have been saying the same words 5 times, KimSoo ! What does not suit you? For me, this is how you perfectly coped with high notes.

- Yes, but, this is not what my soul asks for. I want it more painfully, you know, as if he wants to stop me, but I kick, I need to break out of her fetters. I want to show this, but ...

“Maybe you need some rest, yes, go, rest, do not torment your vocal cords.”

 

Why is nothing coming out? I distinctly hear it in my head. Why can't I express it out loud? So, calmly, Kim, think about why you need to show it. Find again that feeling, those emotions that disturbed your heart and soul. All that scream escaped for one reason - SeoHyun. Yes, for her, only for her ... Aish! Stop…

- Hyun !KaHi sombenim! I understood! I know how ... Come on, scroll through that part again ...

 

35 hours23: 20min.

Today we have dances and a video. I look at our hero that at the moment was repeating a dance movement with a choreographer in front of the mirror. Sweat flowed from him, he was exhausted, both physically and emotionally, but his eyes shone with violent fire. Honestly, I am amazed at such people. Just 2 hours ago, he finished recording the song, now again the load, only on the body.

 

3 days 32 hours 00: 01min.

"Hi, SeoHyun -si. Sorry I couldn't answer you. Now we are preparing hard for the comeback . I’m terribly nervous, thinking only that I can’t catch it. ”

"Why?"

“It's all my fault alone. I was offered a song, but I refused it. So everyone is angry with me now. We re-shoot the clip, rewrite the song, making it the main one. Well, as you know ... "

“Do you at least remember to eat, KimSoo- oppa? Will you be on time? ”

“Don’t worry, SeoHyun -si. Everything will be ok. And not through such situations had to go through. Sorry, I need to go, I promise, write later. And please don’t overwork yourself, okay? ”

 

30 hours 10: 30min.

Now we had a short break. We brought food and everyone pounced on food and water. We coped with another task - we staged a dance and shot half the clip. I looked at Lee KimSoo , what kind of guy he still couldn’t calm down. I saw something disturbing him.

- Hey KimSoo , what's wrong with you? Go and have a snack too. We almost did it!

“I know, hen , but I have the feeling that something is wrong.” Something is wrong in this dance. I do not feel it.

- What are you talking about? - the choreographer joined their conversation, wiping sweat from his neck.

- During the dance, I do not feel the dancers. No teamwork. Jinhyo, I want to see the dance itself separately. Maybe it's just nervous ...

“Alright guys, let's do it again,” clapped Jinhyo, gathering all the dancers in a circle. KimSoo came up to me, sighed, sat down on the floor and began to carefully observe the whole dance. He frowned all the time and shook his head, disagreeing with his thoughts. He asked to repeat again and again, until he exclaimed:

- So-shi-shi , Eun-shi, please step forward and repeat the first part of the dance - I honestly tried to make out what the guy saw, but I couldn’t understand the difference. Jinhyo stood next to him, watching a piece of the dance, nodding his head in agreement. - Now repeat the same maneuver of KwanHi- hyun and SongKun-hyun . Here it is! Damn it, there it is! Do you see Jinhyo-hyung?! That's what I was talking about!

Oh my god, millisecond, what time is it?! But he saw, this guy saw that the girls behind the whole team for a millisecond and the guys on the contrary in a hurry. Unbelievable!

 

27 hours 13.10min.

Clip teaser for the clip, editing and filing it for consideration by the leaders of the music show. And just a little more than a day. 1 day. I hope nothing else happens. Please do not.

- Hyun ! Oh, no, not necessary! I do not want to hear his voice anymore! - Hyun! I don’t ...

 

25 hours16.43min.

Lee KimSoo did not like the start of the clip. He wanted to remake and come up with something better. I begin to hate him quietly. Now he was discussing something with costumers and stylists. I don’t even want to go there and ask. But this is my job, and why did I choose such a job? Oh god help me!

 

25 hours20.05min.

Finally you can breathe freely. We submitted a music video for consideration, and while we are waiting for the result, we work like bees. We still have a lot to do, but the most important thing is that we succeeded! Never before have I worked and worn out like this. And as soon as he withstands, how else has it not broken him?

President Lee Suman called me, he was very surprised when he heard my whole story, and then I heard his laughter.

- I will wait for him to return to the scene. It promises to be a very fascinating sight. What is he doing now?

- Talking on the phone.

- Resting?

- Not. We hardly shoved food into his mouth.

- A stubborn guy. Good luck guys. I understand that you will not reveal all the secrets to me.

- Sorry, teacher, but KimSoo doesn't even tell me everything.

- Understand. Until tomorrow.

 

25 hours20.06min.

SeoHyun-si, I did it, we did it. Be sure to watch my clip today. I want to know your opinion. Your KimSoo . ”

- Hyunie , he wrote you again. Today he has a video coming out and asked you to watch it.

“I know.” It should be about to begin. It is interesting what happened to him - laying aside the book that she read while drying her hair, SeoHyun looked at the wall clock.

“ KimSoo , as always mysterious,” YoonA grinned , hiding her phone in the left pocket of her bag. She just wanted to add something to what was said, but she was interrupted by a young guy who entered their dressing room.

- Hi - greeted by their manager Lee KimSoo coming into the room. In his hands he held two large bags, and a bulk bag hung on his shoulder. - I was asked to give something to KimSoo for the girls.

“ Khun- oppa , what are you doing here?” - the girls looked at each other in surprise, looking at the guy who was putting his bag and bags on the table. - And what is it with you?

- Food for you girls. KimSoo was worried that you were nervous, and eating always helps to calm down. In addition, he handed over his drink, which softens the vocal cords.

- He's so caring, Hyunie .

- Oppa , did he even eat? Just tell the truth, oppa .

“Yes, but ... don’t worry, SeoHyun -si ...”

- But? Oppa , please say it! - the girl insisted, carefully looking at the manager. - When did he last eat?

- 2 days ago - he surrendered - just don’t say what I said. He promised him that ...

- 2 days?! You mean he hasn’t eaten all this time? Absolutely?!

- Yes. To be honest, I don't know how he held on. But now everything is fine. Oh! The video will begin now, be sure to look and then tell your opinion.