Meet you (You(girl)&Taeyeon (SNSD))

YOU & I (You and TWICE, SNSD)

The white light of the spotlight blinded for a moment the sight, but not the hearing. I heard the piano and a sweet voice singing a familiar motive. Quietly, melodiously, he urged me to wait until the curtain on the stage opens and reveals the singer's face. The music became louder, a string orchestra and percussion joined the piano.

The heavy burgundy curtain slowly began to open; the voice was still clearly audible. The bright light gradually diminished, and my eyes could see a slender little figure, dressed in a shiny dress, covering her delicate ankles.

Long black hair curled down her back, covering her graceful shoulders, but revealing to her eyes small earrings in the form of the moon and the sun, united in a heart. A powerful microphone, long in her growth, did not cover my lips from her eyes, painted with red lipstick; I saw the pallor of her skin and the deep brown look that penetrated me. He burned me with his intensity.

The voice was a continuation of the music; it gently touched my hearing, and then created notes that wounded my heart.

I knew that the musical performance did not last long, and yet I could not move, she was mesmerized. Her magic only disappeared with her. The song ended so quickly, I wanted to quickly get out of my place and rush after her, but I could not. Just when I woke up from her voice magic, the intermission ended, and the musical continued, to which I came with my friends. The musical where my best friend participated.

The only thing I managed to find out was her name. The name of the famous artist recognized throughout the world. Kim Taeyeon In addition to her solo career, she was the leader of one of South Korea's national women's groups, SNSD (Girls Generation). She was a pre-invited singer. Then I found out that even if I wanted to catch up with her, I couldn’t, right after speaking here she flew to Japan.

After 10 days, I followed her.

- Girls, wish me luck, I went to confess my first love - I said so to my friends when I said goodbye at the airport.

“Are you sure she will reciprocate?” - asked my best friend, the other girls asked:

- How do you even meet her?

- Everything has already been arranged, do not worry, I have a place to live, a slave from you too, and you know me. I achieve everything I want.

- That's for sure, I didn’t think that you would learn Korean in a week. You are crazy, friend - they were still shocked by this, to be honest, me too. How I managed to learn it without a clue. It is very hard to learn. They announced boarding on my plane, began to say goodbye quickly.

- Do not worry when I fly to Seoul, call, or correspond.

- Be always in touch. Good luck - the last time they hugged me tightly, kissed me on the cheek, said goodbye.

 

A month later

South Korea

Seoul

 

I’ve been living in this wonderful city for a month, but I’m still not lucky to meet the girl, the owner of the chic voice Kim Taeyeon. My Korean language has advanced; it has become better sounding, now even my subordinates understand me. In the beginning, there were many funny things. This month I learned how much Koreans loved and respected leader of the group SNSD. In addition, I realized that just so you can’t get to her. It was necessary to look for a new option to be closer to her. Therefore, the first thing I did was to sell my business, and with the proceeds, I founded a company associated with music groups. More precisely with the fans of these groups.

What was it?

Everything is simple - to be closer to your favorite artist. To know more than you know from magazines, videos, shows. Qualitative and faithful sources. The latest news related to the artist.

We do not sell the rumor; we give you the possibility Mr. Spine touch the personal lives of your favorite artist. Become a friend with him. However, everything is in moderation. Still, your favorite artist is also a person, he needs a rest.

The case turned out to be so advantageous those two weeks after the announcement in the public, an offer began to arrive. First, representatives of female (male) groups and not only from Korean fan clubs contacted me. Japan, China, Taiwan, USA, Argentina, United Arab Emirates and many others.

So my company became multilateral. I had to increase the space and hire more people who are well versed in certain specializations. Logistics, computer science, manager, etc.

Now, I, a simple Canadian Korean, 30 years old, who once owned a gambling business, director of the multiscale company World @ Fan. Ha-ha-ha, that sounds funny. No, really, I'm funny. When I told my friends, they laughed for a long time. Now, when we say, they first tease me, and then move on to serious topics.

Now, I was in a hurry to meet with representatives of different groups, today a lot of interesting news awaits them. Just yesterday I learned a couple of them, from reliable sources, to be more precise, from the directors of SM, JYP, Jelly Fisher .

But first she wanted to eat before the beginning of a difficult day. I went to a cafe where I usually buy myself delicious food for dinner. The hostess, seeing me, didn’t ask my menu anymore , she led me to the same table where I usually sit:

-Now everything will be ready about, JiSoo - and in her voice, as usual, her motherly concern sounded.

Therefore, I love to come here. One of the pluses. The second plus - the cafe is located just opposite one of the most influential music companies in South Korea, namely SM. Managers or staff, workers, very rarely artists come here.

-Take your time, omma, I don’t want you to overwork yourself early in the morning - you kindly turned to the woman, who blossomed from care.

-I knew you were coming early, so I ordered my cook to prepare everything in advance.

-You know me very well, omma, - I laughed softly, sitting down at the table that was near the window.

At such moments, everything freezes, and it seems to me that I'm at home surrounded by the closest people. There is no fuss that haunts me from the moment I moved to this city.

-As I said, hold it with heat and warmth — not even a couple of minutes passed before I had a fragrant bag of food in front of me.” Steaming coffee is also placed on a saucer next to the bag. -Is it a hard day again?

- Yes, since the morning. They won’t even allow coffee to be drunk - still taking the first sip of life-giving coffee before picking up the phone. From the end from where they called, the worried voice of my secretary sounded:

- JiSoo, everyone is already in the council hall, but you are not there, and they ask if the meeting will be held?”

-And what do you answer? - taking another sip of coffee and nibbling pasta.

-My boss will already be on the elevator and will be here soon, - the voice answered .

-Well done, - I said contentedly, finishing one drink of the rest of the coffee, gratefully looking at the waitress, who quickly removed everything from the table, but did not take the money “at the expense of the establishment”. With a final nod to Ohm, I quickly made my way to the door, still listening to my assistant.

- Only this excuse is no longer working, 10 minutes have passed! Boss, you should be here right now! - A voice sounded imploringly, menacingly.

- Tell me that my car broke down on the road, stalled or the tire pierced, think of it yourself. You are smart! My approximate arrival time will be in 15 minutes - taking the door handle and opening it with force.

- Caution! - the hostess of the cafe wanted to, but did not have time to warn me. A young girl with chestnut-long silk hair fell into my hands. Involuntarily I inhaled the aroma of tea rose, the aroma emanating from the perfumes with which the girl sprayed herself.

- Excuse me - realizing that I had held the stranger in my arms, stepped back, looked at her, and almost gasped.

Before me in all its elegant beauty was Im Yoona, one of the leading actors in South Korea and the member of the group SNSD.

- No, excuse me, I didn’t see that someone was leaving the cafe - and her voice sounded like music, my heart rejoiced as my eyes rejoiced. I saw how the girl’s gaze went through me, noting that she hadn’t spilled anything on herself, smiled sweetly, bowed and stepped aside, giving way. - Once again, I'm sorry - I went inside, greeted the hostess and took a table at the very end.

I wanted to stay, although I really wanted to, but they were already waiting for me. Therefore, she forced herself to turn around, go up to her car, and turn on the engine and drive. As soon as the car doors slammed shut, the music that I tuned in the morning automatically. My favorite band, SNSD, played from the speakers.