Chapter 3

First Love, Last Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

||CHAPTER 3||
 

After having dinner with Jeonghan's parent, both of them going back to Jeonghan's room and spending their time sitting side by side and leaning on each other. 

"Jeonghan, I really don't want to go home," said Mingyu.

"I also don't wanna let you go but I know I can't," replied Jeonghan and he earned a smile from Mingyu which make his heart flutters for the umpteenth times today. 

"Tomorrow morning I will pick you up okay?" said Mingyu.

Jeonghan nods and it is his turn to give his smile for Mingyu, which is he knows Mingyu loves it. 

Mingyu caresses Jeonghan's cheek, "I need to go."

Jeonghan nods again. He stands up and follows Mingyu till they reach outside of his house. Before Mingyu able to get into his car, Jeonghan calls Mingyu's name and when Mingyu turns around to face him, he quickly tiptoes to kiss Mingyu's cheek. 

"Ya~~how can I go home if you behaved like this?" protested Mingyu while touching his cheek, the part where Jeonghan kissed him.

Jeonghan chuckles looking at Mingyu and suddenly he is being pulled by his waist and something soft being pressed on his lips. Just after a few seconds, he realizes that he is being kissed by Mingyu. He slowly closes his eyes to savour the kiss, sweet and gentle kiss. Their first kiss. 


_________________

 

"Morning!" said Mingyu brightly as soon as Jeonghan enters and sits beside him in the car.

"Good morning!"

Jeonghan beams while looking at Mingyu. He feels good to see Mingyu the first thing in the morning. He could see Mingyu is staring at him with his soft gaze.

"How's your sleep last night?" asked Mingyu.

"Awesome because I dreamt of you," answered Jeonghan and smiles sweetly to Mingyu.

Mingyu chuckles. He pulls Jeonghan's hand and make their finger's entertwined. 

"Ya~start the engine now, at this rate we'll be late," teased Jeonghan. 

"Yes my love," said Mingyu, he kisses the back of Jeonghan's hands. 

"Eyyyy...you are so cheesy," replied Jeonghan while poking lightly Mingyu's  shoulder using his another hand.

"You don't like it?" asked Mingyu. 

Jeonghan smiles, he shakes his head slowly. "I love it." He leans his head on Mingyu's shoulder for a moment. 

Mingyu lays a kiss on top of Jeonghan's head. 

"Okay, let's go to the college," said Mingyu while he pushes the start button in his car.

"Let's go!" answered Jeonghan brightly.

Jeonghan and Mingyu are holding each other hand whilst walking from parking lot to the their class. There are a lot of students staring at them, looking surprised and most of them are whispering among them. Jeonghan feels awkward and embarrass at first but Mingyu entertwines their fingers together, smiles at him and somehow that gestures gives Jeonghan enough strength and confidence to walk without feel embarrass or inferior. 

"Call me if you already finish okay?" asked Mingyu. 

Jeonghan nods his head and responds the wave Mingyu gave before Mingyu walks away towards next building for his class. Jeonghan looks at Mingyu while asks himself why didn't they take the same course so that they could attend their class together and a few seconds later he laughs at himself realizing he was being so childish. 


_______________

 

Their college life running as usual. Other students still do not stop talking about Jeonghan and Mingyu. 

There are some of them still give him a despise look and some intentionally bump him with their shoulder when they walk passed him. At first, Jeonghan wondered whether they really mad at him just because he is dating Mingyu or there is something else and it come to Jeonghan's knowledge later that some of them were Mingyu's exes and some are really interested in Mingyu.  Knowing that fact, Jeonghan just accepted the fact that he is dating the most popular guy in the college and tried his best to ignore them.

His classmate is another story he needs to face. They keep asking him a lot of question and some of the questions are really annoy him to the max. 

 

"How do you feel to have Mingyu as your boyfriend?"

"Of course I'm happy, I love him."

 

"Did he really good in bed?" 

"What the hell is this question?"

 

"Mingyu must give you a lot of gifts right? Tell us what he gave you!!"

"Huh?!"

 

"You're so lucky! You can ask anything you want to buy from him."

"Huh? Again?!"

 

"Jeonghan, why are you still using this outdated bag? Just ask Mingyu to buy you the new one." 

"He's not my sugar daddy!!"

 

"Why ask for one, he can buy for you the whole shop."

"Can you guys please stop!!!!"

 

Still, all the answers only being said in Jeonghan's mind, in front of his classmates he just smiled to every question he was being asked. 

 

'Do they really think I dating Mingyu only for his money?" grumbled Jeonghan at himself.

 


"Jeonghan, let's eat outside today," stated Mingyu as soon as they entered the car. 

"No need, just send me home," replied Jeonghan. 

"But, I'm starving."

Jeonghan turns his face to his boyfriend who is driving them out from their college. He smiles weakly, feels a bit guilty on how he only think about his own feeling. 

"I'm sorry, let's go anywhere yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter