03)

OUR LEVEL





 

   HAPPY READING ^_^   !!!

 

 


 

 

HWANG NARA - YOU        SONG MIRA


 

RAVN/YOUNGJO   LEEDO   SEOHO    

KEONHEE   HWANWOONG   XION/DONGJU

 

 


 










 

 

















 

Yah wake the hell up. We are going to be late. 




 

Oh come on. I need a rest after being a tour guide for a week. 




 

Yah they are just the first group that you lead. It's not that you will do that every year. 




 

Oh please. You won't know what my dad thinks. He is crazy enough to ask me to be the tour guide for ever new students that has the same status as the boys. 




 

If i can do it then what about you. Now come on. Lets go before your driver come. 




 

What seriously. Why didn't you tell me earlier  




 

Your aunt just called me early morning my dear. Now get your sticky self to the shower. 




 

Aish jinjja.









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

Man first day of having class. 




 

Hyung i don't wanna go.




 

Well thats sad. You need to endure till graduation. 




 

Oh man please let's just get over it. 




 

Are we supposed to wait for the girls. 




 

Well none of us know where the class is. So might as well we wait since there's still time. 




 

Do we have to wait. Why can't we just be independent




 

Till we get lost in this big school. You kidding me right  




 

Hyung we have been here for one week. You still don't know the places. 




 

Well I don't quite remember. 




 

That even sadder




 

Aren't you boys not going to your respective classes. 




 

Ah good morning sir. We are just waiting for the girls since some of them will be in the same class as the girls. 




 

Oh is that so. Well i'm sure the other three will be in the old block am i right. 




 

Yes sir... 




 

Well then follow me. The rest just stay here. They are arriving soon. Just dont do anything stupid. 




 

Yes sir we won't.






 

They leave. The maknae lines were playing among themselves while Keonhee keep a lookout if you and Mira have arrived or not. 








 

Yah that's cheating. 




 

Hyung. There's no rules applied. 




 

Still its cheating




 

Guys will we be late for our first lesson. 




 

Aniya. We still have time. 




 

Man i regret not eating breakfast. 




 

Who ask you to wake up late. Now you regret it. 




 

But hyung. You are so noisy in the morning. 




 

Its called morning calls. 




 

Ahh im so hungry right now. 




 

Sadly you have to wait till lunch sir. 




 

You are so mean. 




 

Who is mean here. 




 

Wow nice scare. 




 

Ah my wonderful heart. 




 

Yeah yeah. Dramatics. 




 

Sorry guys that we are late. This girl here always woke up late and still have time to go to the bakery to buy pastry. 




 

Unnie. Morning pastries are the best. Lucky they have my favourite  




 

Whatever. Oh i see that my father took the hyung lines away. 




 

Yeah. Since their class is at the old block. Should we go now. 




 

Oh i can only take Keonhee and Hwanwoong to my class. Xion you need to follow Nara. She knows this school way more than I do. 




 

Shortcuts are created for a reason. Come on. Mrs Kwon won't like us to be late for her petty classes  




 

Okay then see at lunch time. Usual place Nara and dont be late. 




 

Thats if Mrs Kwon herself didn't get me held back. 




 

You better don't make her do that missy. Got to go. Don't kill him. 




 

He is not fun to kill. Hurry up pretty boy 




 

Aish jinjja. 








 

He started walking to catch up with you. The rest just shrugged and went to their class. While you and Xion were walking along the School corridor  there were so many girls were fangirling while Xion were feeling awkward. You could care less as you experienced it for a long time already. Just then you felt him tugging your bag. You turn and saw the awkward Xion who were looking at you. Begging for help since he didn't want much attention. You sigh and link your arms with his and start walking with your face pace. 







 

Aren't you creating attention by doing this  




 

Everyone here don't even dare to make a fool. More like they retreat and next day were sued as they are talking behind me nasty things  




 

Tell me you are used to this. 




 

Well that i leave it up to your imagination. Now we have finally arrived. 




 

How did we came here fast. 




 

It's called teleport. You dummy of course we walk fast. Or i would leave you die in the middle of nowhere. 




 

Tsk so mean. 




 

I always get that alot. Come in. Dont be shy this time  




 

I will try. 







 

You open the classroom door. All you get is silence and stares from your classmates and your homeroom teacher. You smiled and rolled your eyes as you are used to the environment. When Xion is not. You went in and pulled him along with you. 







 

Sorry we are late. Well this is our new kid in class. Treat him well or I will kill you.





 

Nara just go to your seat. Now Dongju. Introduce yourself to the class. Don't be shy. 







 

Hi im Son Dongju. You can call me Xion if you want. New to this school. Hope we can be well with each other  






 

Okay. Take a seat beside Nara. That's your partner for the whole semester. Now class back to where we left on...







 

He walked to his seat and give a glare at you. You gave your straight face and took out your drawing book. You really hate your first lesson as it's the most boring lessons in your life. Halfway in the class Dongju starts to feel bored. As the teacher keep on talking. He looks around and sees most of the students were dozing off. Up till he turn to face you. You were staring out of the window. Enjoying the scenery outside. He smile and look down to your drawing book. He was amazed to see your drawing skills. But he didn't know that you were drawing his portrait. As there's not much details that he could catch. Before he could speak up the teacher do a knock on her table. Making everyone's attention to her. 







 

You students looks so dead. 




 

That's because you are so boring. Mrs Kwon. None of us here likes your naggings all over and over  




 

How i wish i could just put you in detention. 




 

Oh i rather clean my grandma toilets. Not like you who don't even clean your mess in the office. You called yourself a role model for all students here.  How embarrassing. 




 

Hwang Nara don't make me put you to suspension period. 




 

Try me. We see who wins and who loses  




 

Class dismissed. 








 

Everyone ran out of the class. You smirk and went to pack your bags while xion were looking so clueless. After you finish packing you grab Xion wrist and drag him out of the class. Xion were still clueless of what's happening. 






 

Yah are you still clueless.




 

What just happened.




 

That teacher is the worst teacher among all teachers. She cant beat me in terms of arguments. Or they will get fired. 




 

Man that . 




 

I know right. Just stick with me for the past few semesters. You will be fine just like how others is since they hate that lesson. 




 

You guys are weird. 




 

You will be one also. Lunch is an hour more. We should go somewhere fun. 




 

Ya we can't leave the place. Didn't you see how many crazy people outside this school. 




 

That is because Mira Brother is here. Your group aren't that popular yet. You guys are just Newbies.




 

Wow i don't know that. 




 

You never ask. Oh just follow me till lunch time. 







 

You grab his hand and drag him along with you to the rooftop of the school. It's where you always spend time to kill time. After both of you reached, you let go of his hand and went to the end side where the railing is. Xion followed you and stood beside you as the breeze blow passed. You were closing your eyes enjoying the breeze. While Xion just looked at you with a smile. 











 

Stop smiling. It creeps me out. 




 

You have pretty face behind those fake glasses







 

You open your eyes widely and look at him with a shock 









 

Yah how do you know i'm wearing fake glasses. 




 

The lense itself does not look so real. Why are you hiding yourself from that beauty. 




 

I just hate attention. Everyone knows who i am. That is why reporters tried to be like dispatch  




 

Sad life of yours. Why didn't you study in another school. 




 

As a daughter of a wealthy man. He doesn't like other school then the school that he owns.




 

Wait so there is still schools that has your family member 




 

Yeah. I just want my own freedom after graduating. I don't want my father to control my life until I die. 




 

Well sadly you just can't escape. So why other girls hates you. 




 

They are haters ever since my dad bought this building. I didn't do anything to them it's just my father who strictly says that if anything happened to me. He will sue the whole family. 




 

Oh. You are one not to messed with. 




 

Yeah i know. It bad to live my life like this but i just have to wait till im out of this world. 




 

Yah. What will Mira nuna say if you are dead. 




 

Oh she know why. The sky is beautiful. 




 

Just like you.




 

Stop flirting with me. 




 

It's a fact. it up before you regret. 




 

Well fine then. The last person who reached the cafeteria must buy food for the winner. 




 

Deal. Lets go sloth. 




 

YAH YOU ARE CHEATING.