The Housewarming

You Are Not Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next Sunday, Joy was at BTOB's dorm, helping Sungjae pack, along with Changsub and Peniel, who also agreed to help Sungjae. They formed a chain of work, where Sungjae would load his things into boxes, Joy would seal them up and label them, while Changsub and Peniel would move the sealed boxes from Sungjae's room to the moving truck parked downstairs. With everyone completing the task they are responsible for, their efficiency improved greatly. In just a few hours, Sungjae's room is already half empty. Exhausted from the endless packing and moving, they all stopped to take a rest. Just as Sungjae was about to lay onto the sofa, Changsub screamed at him.

 

Changsub: Yah!!! Don't you lie onto that sofa, you're so sweaty right now, you're gonna leave all your sweat onto our sofa!!!

Sungjae: Fine fine fine, I'll lie on the floor then

Peniel: I'm so tried man

Sungjae: *In English* I know man, me too man

Joy: *Giggles at Sungjae speaking English*

Sungjae: Why are you laughing? 

Joy: Because it sounds funny!

Changsub: Ha Ha even your girlfriend is laughing at your English

Sungjae: What's wrong with my English? *In English* My English is very good! Right man?

Joy: *In English* Very very good

Peniel: *In English* Sure, if you say so~

Changsub: *In English* Very very very good~

Sungjae: Aigoo, what time is it now?

Peniel: 5pm

Joy: Aigoo it's already 5pm?? The moving truck is leaving at 6:30pm!!

Peniel: We better hurry then

Sungjae: Let's load the rest of this stuff and go grab dinner, it'll be my treat to thank you guys for helping me

Changsub: I can't come, I've got dinner plans

Sungjae: Dinner plans? What plans? With who?

Changsub: With Eunkwang hyung, Chorong and Bomi

Sungjae: Ahh you're meeting Chorong noona~ Okay

Changsub: We're just having dinner before Eunkwang hyung leaves tomorrow! They just wanted to have a last meal together

Sungjae: Then why are you there? They wanted to say goodbye too Eunkwang hyung, but you're not leaving, so why are you having dinner with them?

Changsub: Because! They're my friends too!!!

Joy: Friends? You can't fool us, don't you remember that we were the ones who helped you get together with Chorong unnie? *Smirks*

Peniel: REALLY?? When did that happen??

Sungjae: Quite a while already~

Joy: How are you two getting along?

Sungjae: How come Chorong noona never spends the night here? Do you spend the night at her place?

Joy: Does she live alone?

Changsub: She lives with Bomi

Peniel: Ohhh okay, so that's a yes?

Changsub: Aish YAH!! Stop it with this subject already, stop lying around we've only got an hour left, we should get back to packing!!

Sungjae: Eiiii, fine fine fine, let's pack~ But this conversation isn't over!!

 

After another hour's worth of sweat, they finally finished packing everything and loading them up to the moving truck. Changsub washed up and went to meet Eunkwang, Chorong and Bomi for dinner, while Peniel, Sungjae and Joy got into a taxi and followed the truck to Sungjae's new home. After arriving the new place, they moved the boxes up to the apartment.

 

Peniel: Wow, this place is dope man!!

Sungjae: Cool isn't it? I've got lots to work on it though, I have the whole plan in my head

Joy: You're living here alone at a three bedroom apartment...

Sungjae: One of them is my studio and karaoke room, the other one is my bed room and the last one is Sami's room~

Peniel: Sami doesn't even live with you most of the time! With how busy you are, she spends most of her time at your parent's!!

Sungjae: Yeah but still, she needs a playroom!!

Joy: Aigoo you must be doing really well financially right now, look how big this bedroom is!!! It's like a hotel room!!!

Sungjae: What are you talking about?? It's not as big as a hotel room... Plus, this isn't just my room... *Whispers into Joy's ear* It's also half yours~

Joy: *Blushes*

Sungjae: The queen bed is coming in a few days!

Joy: In a few days? Then where are you gonna sleep? Your sofa hasn't arrived

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter