The Enlistment News

You Are Not Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A couple of days later, both Sungjae and Joy were busy at their schedules. Joy was away filming for "Pajama Friends", while Sungjae was recording for BTOB Blue's comeback single "When It Rains". The BTOB Blue members showcased their vocals and completed the recording session after hours of hard work. 

 

Changsub: Woohoo, finally done recording~

Sungjae: I'm so tired now... *Flops onto the sofa*

Eunkwang: There's not time for you to rest now Yook Sungjae, we've gotta get back to dance practice! Our comeback is only a few days away!

Hyunsik: Minhyuk hyung, Ilhoon and Peniel are already there waiting for us, let's go

Sungjae: You guys go ahead first, I needa get me some coffee to wake me up

Changsub: Oh you're getting coffee at the cafe downstairs?

Sungjae: Yup, I'll be up in a sec

Changsub: Okay get me one too, I want an iced americano

Sungjae: Alright, anything for you guys Eunkwang hyung and Hyunsik hyung?

Eunkwang: Nah I'm good

Hyunsik: No thanks!

Sungjae: Okay then

Eunkwang: Don't take too long!!

 

Sungjae grabbed his phone and his wallet, slipped them into the pocket of his pants, and made his way down to Cube's coffee shop. As he stepped into the cafe, a number of fans swarmed around him. Amongst the group of fangirls, there was a man who also joined the crowd and accidentally bumped into Sungjae as the swarm of fangirls were pushing. The man knelt down to help Sungjae, who was knocked off his feet, get up.

 

Sungjae: Thank you, are you alright sir?

 

The man did not respond. He just nodded and walked away, leaving Sungjae confused. He seemed familiar to Sungjae but Sungjae could not identify him, as he was wearing a baseball cap that covered most of his face. The fangirls' high pitched screaming brought Sungjae back to reality. He politely greeted them and headed to the counter to order his coffees. After his coffee's are ready, Sungjae took them and headed back up to the practice room.

 

Sungjae: Hyung!! Your coffee!!

Changsub: Thank you Sungjae-ah~ How much was it?

Sungjae: Eii there's no need hyung, it's just a cup of coffee

Changsub: Aigoo but I'm the hyung, I should be the one treating you to stuff

Sungjae: That's okay, I've never seen you as a hyung anyways *Laughs playfully*

Changsub: YAH!! How could you say that?? I'm your hyung, you should treat me like a hyung!!

 

After their hilarious banter, they both took a refreshing sip of the ice cold coffee to restore their energy. Full of energy now, BTOB was getting ready to begin their dance practice session. Sungjae was emptying his pockets when he realized his phone was missing.

 

Sungjae: Eh?? Where's my phone?? 

Eunkwang: You lost your phone?

Sungjae: It's gone! It was in my pocket but now it's not in there...

Hyunsik: Are you sure you didn't just leave it at the recording studio upstairs?

Sungjae: No I precisely remember grabbing my phone and my wallet and putting them into my pockets, but now only my wallet is here and my phone disappeared!!

Changsub: Did you drop it somewhere?

Sungjae: I don't think so how could I possibly drop it... OH WAIT! Someone bumped into me and I fell just now when I was downstairs, what if I dropped it when I fell?

Ilhoon: Well what are you waiting for?? Go downstairs and check!!

Minhyuk: Hurry up!! What if some crazy fan picks it up and keeps it!!

Peniel: Do you know how many private information is in your phone?? It will be really bad if someone hacks into it and leaks your information!!

Changsub: Or pretend to be you!

Sungjae: Omo you're right... That would be really really bad!!

Eunkwang: Why are you still standing here?? Go!!!

 

Sungjae hurried down the stairs and rushed towards the counter of the cafe.

 

Sungjae: *Panting and out of breath* Have you... Just now... My Phone... I think I may have dropped my phone here earlier, by any chance have you seen it...?

Barista: Yes! Is this phone yours?

Sungjae: Omo omo YES!!! THANK GOD...

Barista: A customer and handed it to me a few seconds ago and said he thinks this phone belongs to you, that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter