The Only One For Me

You Are Not Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the Meetaversary surprise event, Sungjae and Joy entered the 63 building hand in hand. 

 

Joy: But how come this place is still open at a time like this?

Sungjae: I asked them to keep the place open, they agreed just for us~ 

Joy: Daebak, you can do that?

Sungjae: Of course~ I'm oppa, there's nothing I can't do!!

Joy: Aigoo you and your oppa sickness

 

As the two continued to bicker, they went on their date, from visiting the sea creatures at the underground aquarium, to admiring the breathtaking night view on the top floor viewing deck. 

 

Joy: Wow this is amazing, Seoul's night view really is so beautiful~

Sungjae: You're even more beautiful~

Joy: *Blushes* Liarrr

Sungjae: I'm not lying, I really mean it!! You're really pretty today~ 

 

Joy smiled shyly as her cheeks turned bright red. Even though they've known each other for 3 whole years now, those words still make her heart skip a beat. Sungjae then led her towards a room with a big TV screen and motioned for her to sit down. All of sudden, a video of Sungjae appeared on the screen.

 

Sungjae (in the video): Surprise!!! I totally shocked you didn't I? Hahaha happy 3rd year meetaversary~ It's hard for me to express my feelings when I'm in front of you, and I always tend to make jokes instead, so I wanted to let you know how I feel through this video message. Looking back, it's hard to believe it's only been 3 years since we first met, because we've already went through so much, 3 years may seem like not a very long time right now, but it's already enough for me to know that you're the perfect girl for me, I know that I will never be able to find someone that suits me as well as you, so I wanted you to know that~ *Clears voice* Ahem... *Sings BTOB's "Only One For Me"

 

BTOB - Only One For Me (English Translation Lyrics)

I’m on my way to you right now, much faster than the end of spring
I have something to say, if I don’t say it I might regret it all my life

I can finally live when I breathe with you
I can’t snap out of it, my eyes are closing
I just want you to know I’m the real one that you’re looking for
Let’s place our worries and anxieties over on the other side
Now I’m going to pick up our photos and place them in your hands
So they can be seen wherever you go
Tell me you can’t live without me

I can’t live without you, it has to be you
No matter how much I think about it, it’s you for me
I don’t want to regret, I love you
Cause you are the only one
You’re the only one for me

 

Sungjae (in the video): Park Sooyoung-ah, you are the only one for me~ *Winks*

 

As the lights come back on, Sungjae hides in the corner of the room in embarrassment, while Joy's eyes glistened from welled up tears. 

 

Joy: Oppa... When did you even have time to prepare all this...? I'm really really touched...

Sungjae: Then I suceeded~

 

From high up at the 63 building, they watched as the lights in the city went off one by one. The entire city was asleep, but it didn't matter, because the two of them were together, on top of the world. Sungjae stole a glance at Joy and noticed that she was starting to feel tired.

 

Sungjae: It's pretty late now, let's go home~

Joy: Yea we should probably go, we shouldn't ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter