The Meetaversary

You Are Not Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later, Sungjae and Joy arrived at a filming studio together. They changed into their outfits and got their hair and makeup done.

 

Joy: I'm so glad we decided to do this

Sungjae: Our fans are gonna go crazy once they find out

Joy: They will be so happy~

Sungjae: It's also nice to work in a project together again, we really haven't done that in quite a while

Joy: I know right, it's funny though, we've spent so much time together trying to avoid cameras, and now we will be filming together in front of a camera!!

Sungjae: Lotte must be fans of ours as well for them to ask us to be the models

Joy: And for their beer Fitz Super Clear too!! It's just so fitting, how can we say no?

Sungjae: Yup, beer all the way~ There's nothing better than a beer after a long day of hard work

Joy: What about me? Is seeing me not better than drinking beer??

Sungjae: Yah Park Sooyoung, are you really getting jealous over a can of beer?? You're afraid a can of beer will steal your man?

Joy: Tskk, you're the one who should be jealous, because I'd choose a can of beer over you any day!!!

Sungjae: You're one to talk!! Who's the one that taught you how to drink beer??

 

As their adorable banter finally came to an end, the two began to film the CF for Fitz. Thanks to the hardworking duo, filming was over in no time. 

 

Sungjae: Our fans really will freak out!! 

Joy: It's amazing how many people ship us and support us

Sungjae: To show them how thankful we are, we should do a lot of teasing before they find out

Joy: Teasing? How?

Sungjae: We need to give them hints about us to make them go crazy~

Joy: Oooh oppa you're making a comeback soon right?

Sungjae: Yup, only a week or two to go, the song is getting released on 17th June

Joy: That's perfect timing!! They said they will announce us as their new models on 4th July, so your promotion period is the perfect time to tease our fans!!

Sungjae: You're right! Oh I've got it!! I've got it, when we promote the song I'll get Eunkwang hyung to do different poses with me for the endpose, and we can do poses that I've done with you before!!!

Joy: Omo that's genius!!! You really are the master at pranking and teasing people~

Sungjae: Of course!! I'm the oppa~ We can do that peekaboo thing you did with my shirt on the school uniform date episode!!

Joy: That's perfect!! It's so iconic and quirky, that will definitely remind the fans of us~ 

 

After completing the CF filming and photoshoot, Sungjae rushed back to Cube Entertainment to practice, afterall, the comeback date is getting near. 

 

Sungjae: Text me when you get home safe~ I might not be able to reply but at least I won't be worried when I see the message!

Joy: Alright oppa, I will, don't worry

Sungjae: And don't forget our date tonight!! Practice should be over at 11pm, so I'll meet you at the 63 Building at around 11:30pm!! See you there~

Joy: Okay, go practice now oppa, your hyungs are waiting for you!

 

With a final goodbye kiss, Sungjae hurried into the building while Joy hailed a taxi and returned to her dorm. As Joy got off the taxi and headed towards her dorm, Joy pulled out her phone to message Sungjae to let him know she was home. Her eyes were so concentrated on her screen that before she knew it, she accidentally crashed into someone else that was walking by. As if she was not clumsy enough, her phone slipped from her hands when she bumped into the man, and dropped onto the floor. Joy looked up to see a man in a black fisherman hat with a mask on.

 

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter