Fight S1-2

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She "lightly" slapped me in the pained area. " ARGH!" I groaned in pain as my wound hasn't been healed.

"Mianhe~Sorry Jeongyeon! I'm really sorry!" She said as she rubbed the wound and started kissing it. " Da fudge! Why are you kissing?" I said confused at her action.

" To make the pain go away. " She said while showing her Bunny teeth. 
And that kids are The moment Jeongyeon knew he messed up. 
 

He fell in love with School's Idol.

    
Chapter 2

Jeongyeon's POV

"Jeongyeon! Jeongyeon."

When I heard her voice I finally snapped back to reality. "What were you thinking about?" Nayeon asked. "You." I response. When I finally realized what I said I quickly covered my mouth. "U-Uh... I mean I-I was thinking what you usually eat t-that make you g-gain weight."

"Yah!" She shouted and "Lightly" Slapped me in the arm. "Hehe... Anyways We gotta hurry we got to go to school today." I said and showed my Dashing Smile as I walked towards the bathroom.
("ㅇ•_•)

======
Nayeon's POV

I went to the balcony to get my dried up the uniform. As I walked in the corridor I saw an open door. I tried closing it but it won't budge. So I took a peek inside. It was his study room. Damn this room is clean. I looked around and saw a picture. His with an old woman. He looked depressed.
Before I could even look closer I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"What are you doing here?"

I turned around finding Jeongyeon half-. With only a towel on his bottom half. Dammann! He's ripped. "I-I was just looking around," I said while stuttering. The Fudge Im stuttering.

"Is that so...Anyways it's your turn." He said and throws a towel towards.

=====

Jeongyeon's POV

Gawd...She's annoying. Why was she even doing here? I wore my uniform and went to the living room. Why is she taking so long?. I went to the bathroom and knocked. "Nayeon hurry we're gonna be late." I said. "1 more minute!". A minute has passed and she finally got out.

"What took you so long?" I ask her. "I took long cause of my long hair." She said. "Let's go."

======
[School]

"Nayeon stop holding my hand when we're on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter