Broken S1-10

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Somi, I promise you I will give you a better life than me," I said and walked towards Nayeon's room. I sneakily opened the door and placed Somi on the crib.

I turned around and tried to get out. But someone wrapped their arms around me.

" Hey, why don't you sleep here? Just for today."

======

Author's POV

"Hey, why don't you sleep here? Just for today."

"E-eh? N-nayeon what are you doing? Jeongyeon asks. Shock on what Nayeon is doing.

"Just for tonight~"

"B-but a M-man and a w-woman in one bed—" Jeongyeon quickly turned red at the thought.

"You dirty-minded little boy~," Nayeon said as she pushed Jeongyeon down the bed.

"W-wait, S-s-somi. And w-we have school tomorrow and—and we're underage—"

"Don't worry about Somi she's a heavy sleeper, School? Skip it, break the law once in a while~"

By the moment Nayeon's face gets closer Jeongyeon's heart started to beat faster. Jeongyeon closed his eyes and by the time he was ready(or not) he heard Nayeon giggling.

Jeongyeon opened his eyes and saw a bunny dying out of laughter. "Yah! Jeongyeon! You really— hahahhah"

Jeongyeon turned red out of embarrassment. Jeongyeon quickly covered his face with his hand to avoid Nayeon from seeing his Tomato face.

" Hey, you blushing?" Nayeon teasingly asks.

"No, I'm n-not!"

"Yes, you are~"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"Yes I am"

"No your not—Wait what?!"

"Just——Sleep!" Jeongyeon complained and tucked under the blanket.

======

Today was the Day Jeongyeon brought Somi to school as there was no one home to take care of her.

Jeongyeon carried Somi on his shoulders. Making him look like a father(But his really a father)

Many people looked at him while he walked through the gates of hell or what regular people say———

School.
 

He walked towards Jihyo's father office as her father is the president of the school.

I knocked on the door twice before he opened it. "Oh! Jeongyeon. What brings you here?" Mr.Park ask.

"Mr.Park Can Somi stay here. There's no one home and I don't want to disturb anyone." Jeongyeon said as she put down Somi.

"Please call me Uncle Park. And Somi? Aren't you a little too young to be a father?" He asks

"Uncle Park, Somi isn't my daughter she's just adopted. I found her in an orphanage that was closing down due to its lack of funds."

"Ahh...ok...anyways how old is she?"

"10 months old... Oh here—" Jeongyeon said as he handed Mr. Park a bag full of baby essentials.

"—And please let her sleep every 2-3 hours." He continued

"Yea, yea...Jeongyeon you don't need to keep reminding me. I already have a child so I know everything." He proudly said.

"Uncle remember the time you threw Jihyo up to the ceiling and hit her head?"

"Uhh...Errmm—-"

"Do you remember you forgot Jihyo's birthday because you were to busy and I'm the only one who was there for her?"

"J-jeongyeon—"

"Uncle, I want to be a good father to my daughter. I want the best for her like how you want the best for Jihyo."

"*sigh* Arraso, anyways bye." He waves at Jeongyeon as he went back to his seat while Jeongyeon walked out towards his classroom.

[lunch]

" Jeongie~Babe~" Jeongyeon turned around expecting Nayeon back it was 

Lisa.

"What the hell do you want?"

"What a way to ruin the mood." Lisa sarcastically said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter