Baby S- S1-7

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bold-Momo
Italic-Mina

"Jagiya! Did went to see Jeongyeon. did you two fight?! If you did I'll throw all of your mayonnaise you've stock on the shelf."

"W-We didn't fight! We just had a nice conversation. Also his my Jokbal buddy! Btw don't dare throw my mayonnaise or I won't ever buy you Heinz Ketchup."

"Ya! Don't ever think about doing that, you monster!"

I giggle " Anyways got to go. Saranghe~".

=====
[Near the treehouse]
Jeongyeon's POV.

As I parked my bike I looked up wondering if she really did come here. Hope she didn't get lost. I walked up and opened the door. I saw Nayeon sitting down with someone on her lap. Her hair covered her hair causing me not to recognize her.

"Nayeon who's that?" I ask as I put my coat on the rack. " Who else..." She sarcastically said. "W-w-what she's really here??" I whisper as she looks like she's sleeping peacefully. "

"Yea, I also didn't know your sister is the Vice President." she as she chuckled. 

"V-vice President meaning Chou Tzuyu?!" I yelled making her wake up. "H-huh? Oh hello, Jeongyeon what- wait Jeongyeon you're my elder brother?!" she said as she got up.

Tears started to stream down my cheek. I smile in response to her question. She quickly stood up and hugged me. " Tzuyu, Sorry I didn't look for you sooner... I didn't know that I had a little sister but when uncle Min told me. I was so happy..." I break the hug and told her. "I'm sorry you didn't get to meet Omma, Appa, and Seungyeon-unnie..."

"It's okay Oppa at least I know I have you." Suddenly I heard Nayeon cough " Hey...I'm still here." I heard Tzuyu Chuckle. "So your oppa's Girlfriend."

"What the No! Who would even date him!" Nayeon jokingly said but stabbed me in the heart. "Anyways oppa you need a haircut! You look like an emo kid!" I turned around to see Nayeon laughing on the floor.

"Yah! Tzuyu respect your elder!" I said. "Nayeon-unnie! Let's go to the barber" She yelled and nayeon just nodded. " Nayeon-unnie do you know how to drive?" She asks her. Drive but there's no ca- The freak why is there a car?!

Nayeon just nodded and got the keys.

=====
[Barber]

As soon as we got in they began yelling "Looks like we got an Emo Kid!" The freak?! I'm not emo it's just that I have long hair.

"Hey, kid! Here take a sit" one of the guys yelled. I obeyed and sat down

After 30 minutes they finally finish. I looked myself in the mirror and suddenly. Woah...Is that me?

[This is the hairstyle.

       

Just imagine Jeongyeon face with that hair. ]

I stood up and went to the girls. "Hey, wake up it's over," I said waking them up. "J-Jeongyeon?!" Nayeon yelled in shock or I guess.

"Huh? Why? am I too handsome for you?" I teasingly said. "Oppa! You're really my brother you're so handsome." Tzuyu said and suddenly hugged me.

"Anyways I'm going to pay...You guys get in the car and wait for me." I said as I we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter