Job S1-6

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's POV

As I woke up I saw Nayeon on top of me with space of an inch. Suddenly felt my heart stop. Jeongyeon you got mina! But that was a long time ago. God my head hurts just by thinking. I finally got myself together and shove nayeon off of me. I stood up and got my phone. Oh I got a message

From: JOKBAL BUDDY(momo)

Here's the address. [address of the bar] Tomorrow 4:40 P.M meet me there. We can discuss if you want a monthly or daily salary.

To: JOKBAL BUDDY(jeongyeon)
---
I looked at the time and it was 7:00 am. thank God Jihyo we don't have school. I cooked breakfast and woke up Nayeon. "Nayeon wake up we have school today!" I lied knowing she won't wake up if there are no classes. "IM AWAKE IM AWAKE!" She yelled and finally fell down the couch. "Owwww! Wait didn't you say we have school why aren't you in your uniform"

"Cause today is "SATURDAY," I said highlighting Saturday. "GOD JIHYO YOU RUIN MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" She suddenly got up and chase me.

"Yoo Jeongyeon! Come here! Do you what it feels to get your dream ruin!" She yelled while I run for my life. "Y-yoo Jeongyeon!" After a few minutes of being Tom & Jerry, She suddenly stopped running. "Grandma! are you okay? Do you need my help?" I .  "Why yo-!" She suddenly stood up and ran towards me but tripped and fell on top on of me. Her nose and mine were touching. I can feel my heartbeat beating non-stop. (then suddenly a God steps on Nayeon's head and our lips touch...JK XD) Nayeon's face is all I can see. She looks like a goddess. I was wrong for judging her. I finally got myself together and lightly shove Nayeon. I quickly stood up and remember breakfast.

"Uhh...Ermm...Breakfast?" I ask and walked towards the table. She quickly stood up and walk towards the chair. "Y-yea."

=====
[Hours later]

"Nayeon, I have to go. I have a meeting with someone." I said while fixing my shirt as I have an interview. "What time will you get home?" She asks

"Hmm...6 or 7 p.m... Oh, and what do you want for dinner?" I ask

"Carrots!" She yelled. I quickly got out of my room and went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and took out a container of baby carrots. "Here!" I said and threw her the container.

"W-What?! I was just kidding! I want Jokbal! It's been a while since I ate it." She said and handed me back the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter