Mall S1-8

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I finish shaving I heard a loud thud. I went out seeing Somi crying. I panicked as babies bones are quite soft. "Somi! " I shouted. I notice Nayeon was panicking as well. I carried her to make her stop crying.

"Why are you guys so lo-" Tzuyu said as she got out of her room. "Oppa! Your Just seventeen and you have a child! Is Nayeon the mother!?" That escalated quickly I thought. Somi finally stops crying. I put her on the couch and explain to Both Nayeon and Tzuyu about somi.
====

"So Somi is Your child now?" Tzuyu asks such obvious question.

"Yes. So, in other words, your her only aunt." I answered.

"Who's the mother?" Tzuyu asks with a smirk. Damn, I already hate this kid.

"Uhh...I don't know? No one?"

"How about Nayeon-Unnie be the mother. As you two are dating. Aren't you guys dating?.." D-Dating?!

"What?! NOPE!" I and Nayeon said in Unison. "But you guys look cute together..." She said in a cutesy voice. That's cringey.

"Anyways...Tzuyu can you take care of Somi. I and Nayeon are going to buy some baby stuff."

"Sorry Oppa but I have something to do today. But isn't it better to bring her?" Oh yeah...We need her to check her clothing size...

I slap my head for my dumbness." Your Right! Oh, by the way, may I use your car?" I ask as I haven't used the money Jungkook gave me for a car.

"Yeah-Yeah...But also buy the big kid a pacifier!" She said pointing at nayeon.

"Yah! Who are you calling a Kid!" Nayeon Complained

"I didn't say a name didn't I?" Tzuyu said as she ran to her room before world war 3 could happen.

"Jeongyeon! Can you kick her out!?" Nayeon complained.

"No can do. She's my sister.".

======
[Mall]

"Woah...Such Cute couple~"

"They look too young to have a kid."

I heard people whispering about us as we walked thru the department store. "Jeongyeon-ah what looks better this or this," Nayeon asked while holding Two onesies. "Either one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter