Trust S2-1

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third-person POV

It's been 5 years since Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Somi left Korea. Jeongyeon finally graduated at the age of 20 and created The YOO corporation.

The corporation has been thriving ever since creation. It has been on the number 1 spot since 2 years ago.

Jeongyeon is trying to forget what happened in the past but failed as Nayeon was his first love compared to Mina that is. Mina was just Jeongyeon's crush. Meaning of "Crush." Means Jeongyeon just admired her. No special feelings or what so ever.

Tzuyu and Chaeyoung have been dating ever since 5 years ago when Chaeyoung went to America to see them.

Tzuyu is currently the company's Co-founder.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are finally seniors. Tzuyu is studying at Harvard while Chaeyoung Seoul National 
University.

Somi is now 5 years old turning 6 in a couple of months. She's now in Grade school due to her great intelligence. 

 

"Hey, Tzuyu Hurry up! You guys will be late!" Jeongyeon shouted.

"Yeah, Yeah!" Tzuyu said as she jumped down a flight of stairs carrying Somi. Causing Jeongyeon to have a mini-heart-attack.

"Yah! Tzuyu Be careful! You might drop Somi!"

"I know! And stop shouting."

"You stop Shouting!"

While they were bickering There Mr. Yang suddenly came into the house.

"Mr. Yoo please hurry the pilots are getting Impatient."

"Ahh...Really? There quite fast."

======
[Near the Private Jet]

"Take care you Two, Love ya!!" Jeongyeon said as he got out of the Jet.

He looked through the window finding Somi waving at him and He waved back in response.

He looked at his watch and notice it was already 7:50 P.M. He has a meeting today with The one of the biggest company in Korea.

"$hit, I'm late," Jeongyeon Said to himself before Running to his car and driving to the office.

Jeongyeon got in early by a few minutes. Noticing that there were 5 people instead of one. They all were wearing masks making Him unable to recognize them.

"Uhh...Good morning?" Jeongyeon said to break the silence and the awkwardness in the room.

"Good morning. Mr.Yoo I assume?" One girl with a loud voice asks.

"Yes, that's me...And not to invade your privacy or anything...But why are you guys wearing a mask?" Jeongeon asks.

"You really don't recognize us don't ya?" The Guy who looks quite pale said. As they remove their masks Jeongyeon quickly recognize them.

"J-Jihyo?! Dahyun?! Momo!! Sana!!? Mina??" Jeongyeon said as he almost fell down his self from shock.

"Yes...We were lying that we have a company...We actually just wanted to see you. " Momo sincerely sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter