%10 S2-4

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nice doing business with you. Mrs.Hirai." He said as he held out his hand

"Nice doing business with you Mr.Yoo." As she shakes Jeongyeon's hand.

Chapter 4

Jeongyeon's POV

As I got back home I notice Tzuyu was not home. I looked around finding Somi asleep on Nayeon's Lap while Nayeon was reading a ...Korean Novel.

"Nayeon wheres Tzuyu?" I ask

"She said she has to go to school today. She has an important Test tomorrow."

As I almost got in the elevator I forgot to ask Nayeon if she fed Somi already.

"Oh! Nayeon did you already fe—"

"Yes, Yes I did."

"And I notice why is Somi's Shelf suddenly empty?" I asked as The shelf was as wide as the ratio of the sun.

"I—Uhh...Somi Ate it All?" Lie.

"Is that true? I'll just check the Camera's The—"

"I ate it okay!" She shouted waking Somi up.

She looked around finding me. "Daddy!" She said and ran towards me.

"Somi~!"I said as I carried her.

"Daddy! I won first place again in the Math Competition in Korea! They told the results online!"

"Now that's my Child!" I proudly said. Before I knew it Nayeon was recording us.

"N-Nayeon?! What the?"

"Memories..." she said and walked towards the elevator I was going into.

"Anyways, Daddy how was your day." She asked.

"Nothing Just met Your Auntie Sharon."

"Aunt Sharon? Who's that?"

"An old friend of your Dad."

"Anyways are you guys getting in or not," Nayeon said as she was impatiently waiting in the elevator I thought already went up.

"Yeah yeah coming in." I put Somi down and held her hand as we walked towards the Elevator.

"So..Whos that Sharon your talking About?" Nayeon asks.

"Mina "Sharon" Hirai."

"Mina!? Sharon?!"

"It's her English name dummy!"

"Daddy! Don't call Mommy dumb! She's smart! Like me!" Somi argued as she listened throughout their conversation.

"I know right Somi. Daddy is a bad person." Nayeon smirked at me making me furious.

"Y-Yah! Somi! You should be on my side!" But Somi Just stuck out her tongue. GodJihyo! What did this Nayeon do?!

"Hmph! Let's all sleep on Somi's bed! And I'll forgive you."

"Bwwuutt! Somi!" I whined. I don't want to sleep with Nayeon!

"I'll not forgive you!"

*Ding ding dong Ding ding Dong*

"You heard her," Nayeon smirked as she carried Somi and walked towards my room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter