End S1-12

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Nayeon-

I Love You.
 

I drop down to the ground sobbing. I didn't know he felt this way... He must be hurting!

I quickly ran outside to get in Tzuyu's car that she left. I quickly drove my way to my house.  Yes, I wasn't kicked out. I just wanted to stay at a treehouse. Funny right. A millionaire child living in a treehouse.

"Oh! Nayeon what are you doing here?" Mom asked as she saw me.

"Mom I'm planning to go to America."

"Nayeon, baby our family is banned for 5 years. We cannot go there now. You can go there after 5 years."

"W-why?! Why are we banned?!" I asked. I really want to see him now. I want to comfort him. I want to apologize to him.

"Hun, please understand that we are banned."

"M-mom I want to See h-him. I want to be there to comfort him for what I have done..."

"Him? Don't you have Jungkook?!"

"I don't love him! He forced me! Mom the person I really love is him! JEONGYEON!"

"Hun, but you just met him..Didn't ya?"

"I know Mom, but. He's different! His different from the other guys I dated. When I'm with him I'm able to show my real self. When I'm with him I can feel my heart beating faster than it ever be."

"Sorry, But hun we The Im family is still banned. If he loves you he'll wait for you. If you love him you'll wait for him. Be patient." Mom said as she caressed my face. I couldn't help but cry. Cry in front of her.

"Shh~Hun don't cry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter