Friends? S1-4

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jeongyeon's POV

"C-chou Tzuyu ?!" I stutter as she was the Vice-President along with Jihyo The president. I bowed as a sign of respect. "Sorry for I have not recognized you at first."

"It's okay. Please raise your head." She said. "Hyung, please don't embarrass me." He whispered at me. I smirk and looked at Tzuyu. So she's the one that Chaeyoung loves for years. I looked back at Chaeyoung "So she's the one." I said teasingly.  "Oh and by the way I Yoo Jeongyeon." I said as I held out my hand." Nice to meet you." Tzuyu said as she shakes my hand. "Anyways have fun I have class," I said as I walk towards my classroom.

=====
[Lunch]

"Jeongyeon!" I heard someone shout my name so I turned around. It was Jungkook the playboy. "Who told you to steal my girlfriend!" He added.

"Girlfriend? Which one?" I said that made him furious. " Nayeon! Im Nayeon! Break up with her. You freak you don't even deserve her!" He shouted making a scene. He started running towards me with his fist in the air. Wow, his slow. I immediately avoided his punch making him lose his balance and fall. Suddenly Nayeon came.

"What the heck is happening. J-Jeongyeon?! Jungkook." She yelled. I started walking away to avoid her as she was the one who started the rumor of us dating and got me into this mess. Nayeon suddenly yell "Jeongyeon! Why don't you say sorry! Look Jungkook is bleeding!"  I turned around and looked are her eyes. " Why would I say sorry when He was the one who started it. I didn't even touch him." I said as I clicked my tongue.

======
Nayeon's POV

"Is it true?" I said as I turned to Jungkook who was in my lap. "But He stole you from me!" He said. " We were never Together Jungkook get that in your head! And Jeongyeon and I aren't even Dating!" I yelled at him angrily. I shove him off my lap and walked away. God Jihyo He could really get into my nerves.

Wait isn't today the day we get to see what score we get. Then 'Thomas The Mic' suddenly text me

======
Bold-Jihyo
Italic-Nayeon

-Nayeon! You got 76th!

Woah Really?! 76th out of 12,000+
....I'm Smart. 
I'm Really a masterpiece.-
(ㅇ•~•)👌🏻-
Anyways who got 1st?-

Like usual Yoo Jeongyeon. 
and By the way, I got 24th 
:P

=====
Jeongyeon's POV.

I got first again! I wish Mom saw this...

Flashback:

"Yoo Jeongyeon." My mothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter