Kicked Out S1-5

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmm...Just the Classic and Spicy." I said as He called the waiter. "Ma'am. What would you like?" The waiter said as he took out a paper and pen.

"25 sets of Classic and Spicy," Momo said. "Is that all?" The waiter said. "Yep."

"Momo... Are we really gonna eat the much?! Also, 25 sets are expensive!" I whisper. "Don't worry my parents owned this place." He said as he sat comfortably in his chair.

"Y-Your Parents Own This Place?!" I said in Shock.

=====

I heard him chuckle. " Jokbal is also my favorite food. So I'm Lucky I can get Free Jokbal every day."

" Woah How do keep your fine shape?!" I said while looking at him. " Easy! I run 10KM every day. From here to School." He said with a smug look.

I saw the waiter walking to us with 5 sets of Jokbal. "Here 5 sets the other 20 will come later." He said as he bows and walk away. "Woah! 5 Sets of jokbal cost more than my Monthly Pocket Money!"

"Dude! Your drooling!" He said. I quickly wipe it and started feasting.

=====

[50 minutes later]

"Woah I'm Full!" I said as I rubbed my tummy. "Momo are you hiring by the moment? The amount that the school pays me isn't enough for my living expenses." I added

"Sorry, but we are full of staff. But... I know A place that's hiring."

"Does it have a high pay?" I said with a serious tone." It pays about...Let me see" He said as he took out his phone. "It pays about ₩50,000($42.05) per hour," He said and handed me his phone. ₩50,000 that's quite big If I worked6hours. I could finally have a nice living!"

"So what kind of job is that?" I ask wondering if It's a good one for such high pay. " Hmmm...You'll work at the club as a bartender. Wait how old are you?" He asks.

"17 in my last year of high school."

"Ok give me your number I'll text you the address," he said as he handed me his phone. I type in and handed it back. "Okay got to go," I said and waved goodbye to him. I looked at my watch and it was already 6:00 pm.

====
While riding my bike I notice a car following me. Maybe it's just going to the place I'm going to? Wait there are no houses there and I'm the only one who lives t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter