Bye S1-11

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ok, Class is over!" The coach said as he left. His classmates followed leaving him alone in a Dark and Cold Gym. Jeongyeon could felt Tears filling his eyes but tried to stop then by thinking of happy thoughts.

He quickly wiped his tears and forgot his nose was bleeding.

He skipped school and picked up Somi from the Office and went back to the treehouse to Pack his things as It was "Sold".

"Oppa—?!".

======

"Oppa—?!" Tzuyu said as she saw Jeongyeon with puffy eyes and a bleeding nose.

"Oppa?! What happen?" Tzuyu said as she rushed to him.

"We're moving."

"Huh? W-what?! But where?" Tzuyu asked.

"America, Nayeon sold the house," Jeongyeon answered. Luckily for the past years Jeongyeon was saving up for this day.

"Pack up. We have a flight tomorrow." Jeongyeon said as he left Tzuyu speechless.

As Jeongyeon entered Nayeon's room to get Somi's Things He decided to write a letter for Nayeon.

As he finished he placed the letter under Nayeon's Lamp.

======
[The next day]

Jeongyeon checked his balance to check if he saved enough money to move to America. Be saved about 50 billion Won.

Jeongyeon checked on Somi and Tzuyu finding them Sitting while watching a show. "Tzuyu let's go," He said as he carried the bags they brought leaving the furniture that unable to carry there.

"Oppa do we really have to go?" Tzuyu asks

"It's for the better, I want you guys to avoid the harm for the people hating me." He said as he patted Tzuyu's head.

"Oh! Hurry the Grab is here!" Jeongyeon said as they hurried down carrying Somi and the other bags.

They got in and greeted the driver.

"******Airport right?" The driver asks.

"Yeah."

"So where are you guys going?" He asks.

"To America, we are planning to stay there for the meantime," Jeongyeon responded.

"Ahh...ok."

[an hour later]

Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Somi is outside carrying their bags towards the Drop-off but They heard someone yelled Tzuyu's Name

"TZUYU!" An unfamiliar Guy said.

"C-Chaeyoung?!" Tzuyu Asks.

"It's me alright," Chaeyoung said as he was panting.

"Why are you here?" Tzuyu asks.

"I just need to say one important thing to you before you go———

 

I like y- No I Love you Tzuyu." Chaeyoung said as she smiled. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were Best friends before Taehyung came in Tzuyu's Life. After a few months, Tzuyu started to date Taehyung which made Her and Chaeyoung further away until they only can say hi to each other before walking away. Luckily they broke up because Taehyung was cheating on her with a Guy. (Yes his Gay.) Then after awhile He and Tzuyu got closer ever since then.

"Chae—" Before Tzuyu could talk Chaeyoung placed a finger over Tzuyu's mouth

"I'm willing to wait for your answer but Look at the time you guys are almost late."

Jeongyeon quickly looked at his watch and to see it was already 11:20. 50 minutes before boarding.

"Yah! Tzuyu Let's go we only have 50 minutes and we haven't ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter