Handsome? S1-3

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Sana the (Snake) Class representative. "Momo are you alright? You've been spacing out for the whole class.." She said in a worried tone. "Yes, I'm fine...It's just that I didn't sleep well yesterday." I said as I fake a smile.

"Is that so...Oh! I forgot! Momo come with me!" She said as she drags me to the garden in the middle of the woods. "Look isn't this place awesome?!" She said as she pointed to a treehouse.

       

"Woah! who built tha-" before I could even finish saying my sentence I saw Jeongyeon on the balcony. What is he doing here? "Hey, Momo look the lights are open... Maybe someone is living there. Let's go and see!" Sana said as she dragged me to the front door.

She knocked on the door twice before someone opens it. "J-Jeongyeon?! What are you doing here?!" Sana questioned him. "This is my house and what are you two doing here." She looked around and saw my face.

--

Jeongyeon's POV

It's Momo. " Hey, Jeongyeon may we come in?" Sana said as she waves her hand in front of my face. "H-huh Oh! yes, come in." I said as I make way for them. "Make yourself comfortable," I said as I locked the door. " So why are you living here?" Sana asks. " I-I don't have money to buy a house so I build my own," I said as I sat down.

" How much did it cost you to build this house. This looks quite expensive. " Momo questioned. " Only ₩10,000,000 ($8393.50)" I answered."

"That's cheap for a house that's fully furnished and has electricity and water. Plus this place is Quite big to say so myself." Sana said.

"Oh! and how did you guys find this place?" I questioned them. "Nayeon unnie told the whole sch-" Before She could even finish I shouted "WHAT?!"

"You didn't know? She even posted herself sleeping with you." Momo said in a sarcastic voice. "Did Mina see it?!" I said. " Of course! the whole school follows Nayeon on Instagram." When I heard Momo said that Nayeon shared a photo of me and her sleeping. I felt weaken as I heard Mina saw it.

"Anyways we got to go. " Sana told me a walked away.

"Im Nayeon. We just met and your already causing trouble."

======

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter