Yandere S2-2

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What did I do? I told them the truth right? I told them! I didn't lie!" Nayeon grabbed her hair in anger and sat down.

"I didn't do anything wrong, right?! They'll forgive me Right?! They're my friends! Of course, they'll forgive me!" Nayeon said confidently.



 

"But...Will they really forgive me?".

Chapter 2

As Nayeon was talking to herself she heard a click on the door. She saw a man. A familiar man. His holding Stacks of envelopes enabling him to see his way.

"J-Jeongyeon?!"

"Nayeon?! Why the hell are you still here? If you're here asking me for forgiveness then Leave. I would never accept it."

"Please Jeongyeon! Please!"

"Nayeon! Please just stop it! I don't want my heart breaking again!" Tears started to form in Jeongyeon's eyes. His hands started trembling. His knees are weakening.

"jeongyeon... I love you! I love you okay! Ever since I met you! Jeongyeon it was love at first sight! We're destined to be together!" Nayeon confessed.

"I love you my A$$, Nayeon if you loved me you wouldn't date a Jerk A$$ like Jungkook! You would've have betrayed me.—" Jeongyeon's tears started flowing down her cheeks.

"—You should've rejected him! Sorry, Nayeon but I don't know anymore. Now get out! Get out of my building!" Jeongyeon held his hand up and pointed towards the door signaling Nayeon to get out.

"J-Jeongyeon please...I-I'm sorry alright! I'm sorry!"

"Nayeon Get the out! I don't trust you anymore! And why! Why now! When I'm finally happy! You arrive! Can't you wait for a better moment!?" Jeongyeon asks.

Nayeon finally snapped. She couldn't handle Jeongyeon accusing her of her OWN wrongdoings. She can't handle the truth. Nayeon is a coward.

"You know what Jeongyeon? Let's see if you can see Somi for the last time before she goes—Bai Bye Papa"

"Don't You Get SOMI! Involve with this sh¡t of yours! Somi is under my name you got it."

"Oh~Jeongyeon you just have to do 2 things. And the 2 thing is—-"

"The thing is what Nayeon?! What!"










 

"—Marry Me. Love me."

" you Nayeon! I know your lying! You're just gonna play with my ing Broken Heart!" Jeongyeon argued.

"Guess you don't want to see Somi again. Don't y—"

"Fine! I'll marry you, I'll Love you! But promise me one thing. Don't get anyone from my family involve with this."

"Promise," Nayeon smirked knowing her plan worked. Nayeon really loved Jeongyeon. She loved her with all her heart. She's willing to kill anyone who tries to hurt him. She will kill anyone trying to flirt with him.

It wasn't love that Nayeon was feeling, It was Obsession.

"Anyways I got to go," Jeongyeon said before packing his stuff.

"Oh~ right I didn't have a hotel to stay...May I—"

"No, I don't want you near my freaking house."

"Jeongyeon~Hunny you don't want to do that don't you." Jeongyeon thought of what will happen to Somi if he doesn't do anything.

Jeongyeon showed his disgusted face before walking out. Nayeon knows Jeongyeon a lot just from a few days. Jeongyeon seemed cold but in the inside his soft a lot like a Kundere.

Nayeon followed him t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter