Meeting S1-1

With YOO, IM alive
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


" Hahaha! You bean sprout!"
" Nerd!"

Those words scared me. but what scared me the most is my Parents.
...

" Yoo Jeongyeon, Honey~. Please explain why you didn't get first this time. " The old woman said as she sips her Tea.

"I'm sorry Mother, Is just that I wasn't feeling well that day. meaning I didn't get to focus that much." I said in a worried tone.

"That's not a good enough excuse young man. If you just didn't lie you would have gotten a worse punishment." She said as she took out a whip.

" Mom! I'm telling you the tru-" I was cut off as she whipped me in the face.

" Don't talk to me like that young man! Remember your Father left you just because of your face!." She shouted.

======

[10 years later]

Jeongyeon's POV

As I walked through the hallway I heard many gossiping about me.

"Woah. When will he cut his hair he looks like a freak."

"LOL! Didn't know yetis were real!"

"Isn't it summer? Why is he still wearing the winter uniform?"

I'm used to them gossiping about me. I didn't care how I look-- I just care about my Grades. I'm a Student at JYP High school...where the tuition cost more than a yacht. And of course, I'm just a scholar.

As I went to my classroom I notice All of them are not facing me or laughing. Their planing something. As walked forward I accidentally slip on some cooking oil on the floor. Once I was on the ground everyone was Looking at me and started laughing. I just stood up and forget what happened.

" Guys she's here! " I heard my classmate voice and turned to see who was it-- It was Im Nayeon...The school Idol. She's treated differently than others. Like literally. Most guys would even bow or help her carry her stuff. But all she has is a pretty face.

=====
[After Class]

I walked towards a Garden only I know. That Garden is in the middle of the Forest. It's my home...I even built a Treehouse on the biggest tree.

       


[Even if its a Treehouse it has water and electricity and even Strong Wifi.]

That place was very peaceful as it was far from the city.

I opened the door and put my bag on the floor as I flopped myself on the bed.

====
[ 1 hour later]

It was currently 7:00 In the afternoon when I heard foot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter