3 장

Hard to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Monday. Innovation and Creative Thinking class just ended. 

"God! How did you manage to get an A, you . When did you study?" Chanyeol exclaimed. He had spent the previous weekend studying for the last Monday test and he managed to get a B- whereas Sehun who had been partying hard and not touching his book, had as usual scored an A. 

Ignoring the frustrated Chanyeol, he continued to walk out of the class. But his attempt was unsuccessful as Chanyeol was determined. Yes, he knew Sehun is smart. He always score high marks with seemingly very little effort. He used to be similar, in his elementary and middle school where he need only put in a little effort to do well.  However, as they progressed to higher levels, it became insufficient and effort is required to get good grades.

Wrapping his arm around Sehun's neck, he threatened harm if Sehun did not share any tricks with him. Sehun just sniggered at the fake attempt. But decided to ease his friend's torment. "Told you before, in class pay 150% attention. Understand it immediately then you don't need to study it again." That has worked really well for Sehun, since young, once taught, it is ingrained in his memory and required very little effort to apply that knowledge. 

Before Chanyeol could response, they heard Baekhyun calling them from the across the atrium. The four hotshots only share one class together in their final year, and that morning class, only Chanyeol and Sehun were in the same class, whereas Baekhyun and Jongin was in different classes. However, the four buddies would meet up during the breaks and hang out together every day. They've been friends for a very long time, and they still enjoy each other company. Occasionally, their other friends may join them, but generally they kept to their close knit group.

"Hey Baek," Chanyeol greeted Baekhyun. Sehun just inclined his head in acknowledgement.

"Why were you hassling Sehun?" Baekhyun asked. From afar, he had noticed Sehun looking a tad annoyed with Chanyeol who had his head in a headlock. 

"This scored A again for our test last week. And he claimed he didn't study."

Having expected a juicier news, Baekhyun immediately lost interest in the matter. He had long given up wondering the fairness of the whole thing. There's no point in questioning God's choice of endowing looks, wealth, height and intelligence on one person. Well, at least God gave him an irritable personality to offset the rest of the perfection. He has something more interesting to share.

"Guess what? Jongin spent Saturday night and most of Sunday with that woman! I called him last evening and he just got back and wanted to sleep because he was exhausted!! Sehun, I won the bet! You owe me!"

"What bet?" Chanyeol asked perplexed. "What woman?" When his grilfriend agreed to attend the party, Chanyeol had spent the whole night with her, making sure she was comfortable and enjoyed herself.

Baekhyun briefly explained to him about the woman and the bet. He chuckled. Of course Jongin would succeed, he can be so charming and sweet that even ants are making a beeline for him. In this respect, Sehun and Jongin has different style when it comes to women, though he doesn't approve either of it, he preferred Jongin style as compared to Sehun. At least that player treated the women well, unlike Sehun who often treated them like tissue, used them and then discard. 

"What do you want?" Sehun asked.

"The limited edition Chanel jacket. This season," Baekhyun grinned gleefully.

Frowning, he pointed out, "Its limited edition. There isn't any more."

"I want yours!" He had seen Sehun in it a couple of weeks ago and had hunted for it. As Sehun correctly pointed out, there wasn't any available, globally. He had done his homework.

Despite the reminder that the size would be too big for him since Sehun has broader shoulder and is taller, Baekhyun insisted. Persisting that he knows how to rock it like an oversized jacket. Since he was someone who had so much clothes and placed minimal attachment to it, Sehun easily agreed.

As they continued their walk to their hang out spot, Jongin joined them. Baekhyun tried to dig up information about his weekend, but Jongin just laughed lightly. "A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell. Lets just say, it was way way too satisfying that for the first time, I was exhausted." Chanyeol and Baekhyun hooted and clapped Jongin's back.

"Right, you are a gentleman, I'm sure," Sehun scoffed.

"More than you, Sehunnie, more than you," Jongin laughed easily. With his easy going nature, Jongin rarely takes offence, especially not from his best bud who always come off annoying. "Anyway.. now its time for me to collect. But I need to look out for just the right candidate, so I get back to you."

Sehun just ignored the comment but at the corner of his eyes, he saw Baekhyun pulling Jongin aside, whispering something. He rolled his eyes. Baekhyun and his grand plans or pranks. 

With hands on Sehun's shoulder, Baekhyun steered him from their earlier direction. "We need to make a detour," he proclaimed excitedly. They finally stopped near the school garden where he then whispered in Jongin's ear again.

"That girl! The one with her hair in ponytail. I dare you to get her to sleep with you," Jongin pointed out a girl across the garden.

Sehun stared at the girl. He had not noticed her before. But from the distance, he saw that she has quite a nice body. Her looks quite a handful, and the legs peeking out from dress which he thought was way too long even though it was above knee, looks y. He wondered if her is curvy.  He raised his head towards the face. Her face from the side profile looks pleasant enough. She is no where close to the kind of girl he likes. He likes y girls who are confident of their body and know how to work it. And he likes them experienced. He has no time for innocent girls that needs to be wooed and cajoled. He knows what he wants from the girls and they better deliver up to his expectation. This one look inexperienced, he noted disappointingly. But he lost a bet with Jongin and he had to it in.

"She looks like an easy target," he commented uninterestedly.

"Huh! That's what you think. She's known as the Untouchables. Because she has rejected countless confessio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter