2 장

Hard to Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After tying his shoes, he stood up and picked up his jacket. He approached the bed where the small girl who is naturally well endowed, were still sleeping face down. He smirked. She must be very tired. She was experienced and enjoyable enough in bed to make him want to see her again. He poked her shoulder, and the girl mumbled against the pillow.

"Wake up for a moment," he spoke firmly.

He watched as the girl turned around, unaffected that the covers fell off her body and showed off her ample bosom. She gave him a seductive smile. Yeah, this girl knows what she is doing, he acknowledged. 

"I got to go. The room will be paid for. You can order room service for breakfast. But get out before 10am. Take this card and call this number. My man will give you a nice gift. And leave your number with him, ok Princess. Bye." He turned to go. The girl gawked at the man who chugged out orders and walked away from her. No one does that. But before she could scream at him for walking away, she remembered what her friends had told her about him. He was not someone you crossed.  Since she had gone to the club last night for the sole purpose of entrapping him, she held herself back. Rumours that he is great in bed is really true and if the gift he mentioned is as good as what some of the girls had mentioned, she must play her cards right. She may be the Queen at her campus across town, with guys clamouring after her, but they are not of his standard. And if she wants him to keep coming back to her, she will let him think he can dominate and control her. At that resolution, she let herself sink back into the pillow and contemplate the gift she'll be getting.

"Jimin," Sehun spoke on the phone as he walked to the elevator. "When she call, get her number and name." 

"Bag or dress?" Jimin, his personal assistant asked without batting an eyelid. He is used to getting such orders from Sehun after his rendesvous.

"I want her number. What do you think?" Sehun sounding annoyed. "I'm going home for breakfast. Do you know if there is a hidden agenda?"

"No. Your parents are leaving for 2 weeks trip to the US. So they brought forward the monthly breakfast."

At the click of the phone, Jimin put his ear piece down and continued the drive to the office. He has a personal office at Oh's headquarter since Sehun doesn't want him to tag around him. His role was to keep tabs and update of what is going on in Sehun's family and business. Although he has no interest in the business currently, Sehun knows he has to start working when he graduates.  It will be his empire anyway. For now, he just wants to make sure he is aware of the going on in the office, so there will be no surprises.

 

Slipping quietly into the mansion, he walked into his bedroom and took a shower. Going through his closet, he smiled at the new clothes hanging there. His mom is fashionable and has a team of personal shoppers that seek the latest designer pieces for her and him. They were given access to the latest and limited edition pieces first. Sehun doesn't even have to bother shopping because him mom's personal shoppers understands his taste. Skipping down to the breakfast room, he saw his parents already seated.

"Good morning Dad," he greeted his old man who only grunted his reply while his eyes still trained on the business papers in front of him. He walked to his mom and bend down. Giving a kiss on her cheek, he greeted her. "Morning Mummy. Thanks for the clothes. You really got great taste."

"You love them Sehunnie? This coming season clothes are really outstanding. I love most of them," she gushed. "There will be more being shipped when it is ready. I'll get Jimin to come pick it up for you."

"Stop spoiling the boy! He is old enough to buy his own clothes," his father said gruffly.

Turning to his son, he asked, "Have you thought what you are going to do after graduation? Are you going to come into the office or further your study?"

Surprised, Sehun placed his fork and spoon on the table. His dad had always insisted that he start work upon graduation. This offer to further his study is a godsend. 

"I can go to graduate school?"

His dad nodded. "Yes. But you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter