I've been missing you

More Than Friends

For my friend dietmntndew

--

Seulgi startles as her door slowly opens. The dancer sits up as she tries to rub the sleep out of her eyes.

“Seungwan-ah?”

She looks over at the clock on the nightstand and sees it flashing 2 am. The younger girl gently closes the door and walks toward the bed. 

“Yeah it’s me.”

She walks over to Seulgi's bed and bends down to give the girl a kiss on the cheek. Seungwan smiles as she stands back up, but Seulgi is quick to pull the girl back and wraps her arms around her waist. She then leans forward and presses her cheek against Seungwan's stomach. 

The petite girl tenses for a second before relaxing and lifting her hand to run her fingers through her girlfriend's messy hair. 

“Seul?”

Seulgi doesn’t say anything and simply tightens her grip around the girl. She takes a deep breath and inhales the calming vanilla scent coming from Seungwan. They stay in that position for a few minutes before Seulgi finally lets go and pulls the vocalist down into bed with her. 

The smaller girl immediately wraps her arms around Seulgi’s waist and tangles their legs as they face each other. 

Seulgi pulls Seungwan in again before letting go once more and lifts her hand to cup the vocalist’s cheek. 

“I missed you more than usual today.”

Seungwan smiles. Aside from when they’re promoting together, their schedules didn’t line up. Usually Seulgi was busy with her endorsements and other side activities while Seungwan was frequently practicing in the studio.

The only time they were together were nights like these when one of them snuck into the other’s bedroom and they didn’t have an early schedule the following day. 

Even though they weren't apart for long, they both found themselves missing each other. 

She leans in and places a chaste kiss on Seulgi’s lips and whispers, “I love you too.”