Wrong Bed

More Than Friends

A/N: A little PG-13

--

If you asked anyone about Seungwan, they would tell you that she's the girl every parent wants as their daughter in law. She's a straight A student who has a full ride scholarship to the number one university in Seoul and she's very responsible. She's not one to get too drunk at a party and definitely not one to hook up with strangers.

So, tell me why is she currently presed up against a door with a girl she met less than an hour ago in an bedroom that definitely was not hers. 

Unfortunately her thoughts are cut short as the girl in front of her slips her fingers up Seungwan's shirt and cups her chest. She gives it a light squeeze and it has Seungwan squirming. 

She gasps as the girl bites down a little too roughly on the side of her neck before pulling back.

"Sorry."

The girl who gives her an apologetic look before dipping back down to gently  the wound. 

Seungwan feels her body burning up. The alcohol is still flowing through her and she feels a heat swirling in her abdomen that needed to be attended to. 

She pushes the girl back toward the bed and climbs on top. But before she can do anything, the girl grabs her and switches their positions. She hovers over Seungwan and grinds down causing a moan to slip through the girl's lips. 

She leans in for a kiss and moves her hands down to slip them into the back of Seungwan's jeans. She threads her fingers around her underwear and --

"SEULGI!"

The two turn to look at the door that just opened and 'Seulgi' is quick to throw a pillow at the door and yells "GET OUT JOY."

'Joy' catches the pillow and opens the door wider, "Get the out of my bed. Go to your own room."

Seulgi lets out a sigh and gets off Seungwan who quickly misses the warmth, but is soon pulled up and dragged out the room and into another.

Seulgi closes the door behind them and locks it. She turns back to look at Seungwan and smiles, "Where were we?"

Seungwan chuckles as she wraps her arms around the girl's neck, "I don't know anymore. Can you remind me?"

Seulgi smiles as she moves in for a kiss and pushes the girl down onto her own bed this time. 

--

A/N: For those who liked this, I wrote an actual one-shot for it in my other series: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1374846/16/wrong-bed