Coincidence

More Than Friends

Grey's anatomy Merder, but with a Wenseul twist 

---
Seulgi reaches around blindly for her phone all the while groaning at the soreness she felt through her entire body.

She peaks open an eye to look at the time and jumps up, "Crap I'm late."

"Huh?"

Seulgi startles and looks down to see a half girl laying on her living room floor with only a towel covering her and an unclapsed bra.

The previous night's events start to come back to her as she remembers bringing the girl home from the bar after her hospital orientation. She didn't expect her to stay the night and this was the last thing she needed to deal with on her first day of work. 

The petite girl stands up slowly as the towel falls away from her body and Seulgi feels heat pooling again in her legs as she takes in the beauty of the girl. The bar was so dimly lit she didn't even have a chance to appreciate the girl's sharp features along with her short blonde hair. It was definitely a sight to see and if she weren't running late, shed'd consider asking the girl for another round.

"H-hi" Seulgi stutters. 

The blonde reaches up to massage her temples, "hi?"

'Wow, even her voice is cute."

"Listen um...."

The blonde suddenly stops rubbing her temples and looks at Seulgi and smiles, "Seungwan."

She reaches out a hand and Seulgi takes it, "Seulgi"

Seungwan smiles, "Seulgi." 

The petite girl reaches behind her back to clasp her bra and reaches down to pick up a pair of jeans.

"Seungwan...listen um, I'm late and I need you to leave."

She girl stops buttoning her jeans and looks up at Seulgi, "Well if you're already late, should we continue what we began last night?"

Seulgi feels her ears burn, "Uh no...it's my first day of work and I really can't...um you have to go."

Seungwan finishes buttoning her pants and reaches over to grab her blouse, "Do you want to grab a quick breakfast then?"

"No Seungwan, thank you, but no."

"Are you sure?"

Seulgi nods, "I really need to get ready. I'm going to go clean up and when I come back down, you won't be here, okay?"

Seungwan laughs, "Okay."

"Okay" 

Seulgi turns to walk upstairs and turns back to look at Seungwan once more who is still smiling at her and she shakes her head before running up the stairs.

-----

Seulgi runs into the locker room and quickly finishes changing just as her name is called.

"Kang, Kim, Bae and Park, you're all assigned to Dr. Shon."

She walks out of the locker room with 3 other girls and Seulgi stops to check out her competition. One girl looked like she belonged in plastics, one belonged in ortho and the other looked like she belonged in the pediatrics floor, but as a patient instead of a doctor. 

She pulls on the stethoscope around her neck and thinks she at least looks like she belongs in surgery. The girl named 'Bae' stops a nurse to ask, "Dr. Shon?"

The nurse points her finger down the hall.

All the girls turn to look and see a small blonde woman flipping through a clipboard and Seulgi freezes when Dr. Shon raises her face. 

The two make eye contact and Seulgi feels the blood drain from her face as the other woman smiles.

What a coincidence.