Whisper

More Than Friends

Seulgi is tossing and turning in bed. She turns to the wall and sighs. Seungwan was finally home for the first time in months and while a part of her wanted to give her time to settle in, there was another part of her that just wanted to be with the girl.

She lets out one more sigh before finally getting up and tiptoeing to Seungwan's room. She debates for a few minutes before ultimately knocking softly. 

She waits and wonders if the girl had already fallen asleep. She's about to walk away when she hears the knob turning and a messy haired Seungwan pops her head out. One eye is closed and she looks adorably confused. 

"Seul?"

"Hey, I didn't mean to wake you. You should go back to sleep."

Seulgi smiles apologetically and turns around to leave, but a hand reaches out to grab hers.

"Wait, did you need something?"

Seulgi turns to look at the girl who's more awake now. She opens , but nothing comes out. She wants to tell the girl how happy she is that she's back and how lonely it's been. She wants to tell her everything, but can't seem to find the words to do so. 

Fortunately for her, she doesn't have to say anything as Seungwan pulls her into her room and closes the door behind them. 

The girl leads her to her bed and gestures for Seulgi to get in. Seungwan then curls up into her and Seulgi's arms naturally find their way around the singer's waist. She leans in and takes a slow breath. 

She hovers her lips over Seungwan's ear before placing a gentle kiss on it and thinks, 'God how much I've missed this.'

Seungwan turns around so that they're facing each other and she sees Seulgi's eyes shining in the dark.  She then leans in and closes the gap between them.

When they pull away, she seems to read Seulgi's mind as she whispers, "I missed you too."

--

A/N: Hey guys, just a short soft drabble in honor of Wendy returning to social media. I'm glad she's spending time with her family and is getting better. I hope you all are staying safe & healthy. As always my DMs are open if you guys wanted to talk about anything, you can hit me up here or on twitter @chocoxd3.