Chapter 6

Our snow-like love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun suddenly pulled Chaeyoung.

 

“What on Earth were you thinking?! Why did you kiss her?!” Dahyun asked.

“She told me to do it, so—“

 

Dahyun covers her face with her palm.

 

“I’m sure she was asking you to continue acting because you suddenly stopped moving again. Did you see her reaction after what you did?”

“She—“ Chaeyoung thinks of it.

 

Mina pulled away and sat down with a blushing face. Supposedly, Mina would open her eyes and slowly get up. But she sat down, looking really shocked instead.

 

“I knew I would mess up! Thank you for letting me know.” Chaeyoung looks around to apologize to Mina after realizing her mistake.

 

“Have you seen Mina-unnie?” Chaeyoung asked Momo.

“She left right after the play,” Momo answered.

“Thank you, unnie.” Chaeyoung was about to run outside when Momo suddenly pulled her.

“Because you called me yesterday when she needed me, let me help you too, today. She was just shocked, but she wasn’t mad. I’m sure of that. Just explain yourself properly,” said Momo.

 

Chaeyoung nodded and said, “Thank you so much, Momo-unnie.”

 

She ran outside and found Mina walking while holding her lips.

 

“Mina-unnie!” Chaeyoung calls her.

 

Mina looks behind.

 

Chaeyoung runs towards her and bows.

 

“I’m really sorry!”

“I thought you were asking me to kiss you for real when you told me to ‘do it’, that’s why I did that. I’m really sorry, unnie!” Chaeyoung bows again.

“Stop that.” Mina pulls her shoulder up.

“I was just shocked, but I’m not mad,” said Mina.

“And thank you for explaining. If you didn’t do that, I would really feel awkward around you. Now that I know your reason behind it, I realized that it’s my fault too. I used the wrong words. I should have told you to continue acting, instead. I’m sorry for causing you confusion.” Mina nods.

“It’s not your fault, unnie. Please don’t apologize about it.”

 

“That was actually my first kiss that’s why I—“ Mina holds her lips again.

“—wasn’t able to react that way even during the play.” She continued.

 

“Honestly, that was also—“ Chaeyoung bites her lip.

“—my first kiss.”

 

“Then I guess—we’re even?” Mina chuckles.

“Uhm—Yes?” Chaeyoung scratches her nape.

 

“You two are here! We thought the main characters already went missing!” Sana said.

“You were looking for us?” Mina asked.

“Club’s president said she will treat us, actresses, to meat for doing great today!” Momo said.

“For real???” Chaeyoung asked.

“Let’s gooooo!!!” Nayeon pulls them out of the school excitedly.

 

Mina and Chaeyoung sat beside each other. Dahyun sat in the middle of Momo and Sana, on the other hand, while Nayeon and Jeongyeon sat next to each other.

 

“The way I see it, the sitting arrangement goes like this... Chaeyoung and Mina are partners, same goes with Nayeon and Jeongyeon. As for Dahyun, sitting beside those two, it looks like she’s in a love triangle with them both. And the rest and I are the normal people watching these couples.” Jihyo joked.

 

“I think the love triangle is real,” said Jeongyeon.

“Same goes with Mina and Chaeng,” said Nayeon.

“If Tzuyu isn’t sick, you two would be partners,” the club’s president told Jihyo.

 

What they said made both Chaeyoung and Dahyun nervous, since Chaeyoung actually has feelings for Mina, while Dahyun is really most likely in a love triangle with Sana and Momo.

 

“They often tease me, saying I smile differently when I’m with you,” said Mina.

“What’s making them say that? Do you really smile differently when you’re with me?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

Mina shrugged and asked, “Do you think so?”

 

Chaeyoung shrugged too and answered, “I don’t know.”

 

“But I already told you, you make me happy, right?” Mina asked.

 

Her question reminded Chaeyoung of the night they spent together at Mina’s place.

Chaeyoung answered her with a nod. She didn’t say any word since the memory made her want to smile widely, and once she talk, she thinks she won’t be able to help herself from doing so.

 

Chaeyoung puts the meat on Mina’s plate.

 

“I can cook it by myself,” said Mina.

“Let the prince do it for her princess.” Chaeyoung half-whispered.

 

Mina blushed slightly and smiled.

 

“Here...” Momo and Sana put meat on Dahyun’s plate at the same time.

“Eat mine first,” said Sana.

“I put meat first,” said Momo.

“I did.”

“No, I did.”

 

Dahyun takes the meat she cooked by herself and ate it.

 

“Let’s eat what we cooked, okay? No need to give me any.” Dahyun puts their meats on their own plates. She just made the best decision, because if she chooses to eat Sana’s, Momo would sulk. But if she chose to eat Momo’s, they might think something is going on between the two.

 

“Feed me,” said Nayeon.

“Why do I have to? Feed yourself.” Jeongyeon said.

 

Nayeon goes beside Momo and opens .

Momo feeds her instantly.

 

“That’s how you do it!” Nayeon told Jeongyeon.

“That tastes good. One more.” Nayeon told Momo.

 

Momo was about to feed her again when Dahyun suddenly did it for her.

 

“My meat tastes better, don’t you think?” Dahyun asked.

 

Seeing what Dahyun did, Chaeyoung wasn’t able to help herself from choking, thinking Dahyun is actually jealous that’s why she wasn’t able to help herself acting like that.

 

“Are you okay?” Mina gives her water.

 

Chaeyoung drinks it while nodding.

 

“Chew it well,” Mina reminded her.

“It was so good, that’s why,” Chaeyoung lied.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter