Chapter 10

Our snow-like love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun went viral because of what she has done at the competition. It was also aired on TV. Those happenings are enough for her family to know about it. They all got really mad. Some of them even called her a shame to their family. Her parents asked her to break up with Momo in an instant, but like what she promised Momo, she fought for her. Because of that, most of her family members stopped talking to her. It’s hard for her, but losing Momo is much harder.

 

“I hope one day you’ll understand that love has no gender barrier,” Dahyun told her family.

 

 

Chaeyoung covers Mina’s eyes from behind.

 

“Hey, who are you?” Mina touches her hands.

“Guess who~”

“Ahh, Chaeyoungie!”

 

She takes her hand off her and giggles.

 

“Going home?” Mina asked.

 

Chaeyoung nods.

 

“Exams are finally done. That was a stressful week,” said Chaeyoung.

“You’re right. Now, I could finally enjoy life again.” Mina laughs.

“Want to hang out before going home?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Sure!”

 

They enjoyed doing several things for hours. After that, they have decided to eat dinner together before going home.

 

“I just realized I don’t often go outside after seeing how much food in the menu I have not tried,” said Mina.

“We can go out together more often if you want.” Chaeyoung smiles.

“That sounds fun to me.” Mina smiles back at her.

 

Chaeyoung asked her if she has tried the food she ordered, and she said “No.”

 

“It’s really good. It’s one of my favorites. Here, try it.” Chaeyoung moves her plate closer to Mina.

 

Mina tries it.

 

“Mmm—You’re right. Here, have some of mine too.” Mina moves her plate closer to Chaeyoung.

“I’ve eaten that a couple of times.”

“It’s okay. Just get some.”

“Just enjoy it, unnie. It’s your first time eating it, right?”

 

Mina tries to feed her.

 

“You’ll no longer say no this time, won’t you?”

 

Chaeyoung chuckled and ate it.

 

“I should have fed you from the very start. If I just knew that would help,” said Mina.

“Who would say no to that, right?”

“I possibly will,” Mina said.

 

Chaeyoung fed her and she ate it.

 

“I’m glad you didn’t say no to me.”

“Because I like the food.” Mina laughs.

“I thought it was because you like me. Just kidding” Chaeyoung giggles.

“Just keep on eating. You’re making me shy.” Mina laughs while fanning herself.

 

 

“Good morning, Mina.” A club member greeted her.

“Good morning.” She smiles.

 

“It’s like someone enjoyed a sweet date yesterday.” She teases Mina.

“Who did?” Mina innocently asked.

“I see someone is trying to play innocent here.” She giggles.

“I’ll go to my room now. Bye~” She smiles at Mina.

 

Before leaving, she leaned her lips onto Mina’s ear to whisper, “You and Chaeyoung look so cute together.”

 

Hearing her words made Mina really shy, suddenly. She knows there’s nothing wrong with going out with a friend, but it feels different and somewhat wrong when people see her with Chaeyoung, since everyone seems to see them as schoolmates who like each other.

 

 

“Unnie, want to have dinner again later? My treat!” Chaeyoung texted Mina.

 

“Sorry, but I have something to do later.” Mina replied.

 

“I don’t know why, but her reply looks so sad and cold. Hmm.. Guess I shouldn’t bother her for now.” Chaeyoung told herself.

“What should I do after class, though? I don’t want to go straight home.” Chaeyoung pouts.

 

“Dahyun, want to go to the karaoke later?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I can’t. I’ll be going to the dance club later. Why don’t you join me?” Dahyun asked.

“Alright, let’s go together.”

 

“I could possibly see Mina-unnie there too.” Chaeyoung smiled just by thinking about it.

 

 

After classes, Chaeyoung and Dahyun walked going to the dance club together. Chaeyoung was looking around while walking, hoping she would at least see Mina, but she didn’t.

 

AT THE DANCE CLUB

 

Dahyun taps Chaeyoung’s shoulder.

 

“Mina-unnie.” She looks at her direction.

 

Chaeyoung looked that way and saw Mina dancing with Momo.

They watched them together silently.

 

“She’s really like a different person when she dances.” Chaeyoung’s heartbeat went crazy again.

 

“You’re here! I thought you wouldn’t come.” Momo told Dahyun.

“Sorry for being a bit late. Are you done with the choreography?” Dahyun asked.

 

Momo nods.

 

“We’ll just practice it. I’ll be back.” Momo pecks Dahyun’s cheek.

 

Dahyun smiled and said, “Okay.”

 

Mina saw Chaeyoung at the club. She was already about to walk towards her to greet her but realizing that the club members are around made her stop.

 

“Someone might notice again,” Mina told herself.

 

In a while, Chaeyoung came to hand Mina some tissue to wipe her sweat, but Mina quickly walked away then talked with Momo and Sana.

 

“Did I do well?” Mina asked.

“Very amazing, as always.” Sana claps her hand with Momo.

 

“Mina-unnie, you dropped your hair tie.” Chaeyoung hands it to her.

“Oh, thank you.” Mina takes it without having eye contact with Chaeyoung.

“I’ll be back.” Mina told Momo and Sana.

 

“Why does it feel like she’s trying to avoid me? What did I even do wrong?” Chaeyoung asked herself.

 

Chaeyoung went with Sana and Dahyun to the practice room, a week before their next performance.

 

“I go here and see you dance every day, but still, wow~ I really fall in love with you more when you dance.” Dahyun smiles.

“Stop it. I know you’re just saying that because you want me to feel special every day, as you promised. No need for that. Going here every day is more than enough,” said Momo.

“That’s the truth, though. Look—“ Dahyun puts her hand on her chest.

“Can you feel it?” Dahyun winks.

 

Momo chuckles and hugs her waist.

 

“Minari~ I want a hug too!” Sana runs to Mina and hugs her.

“Aigoo~” Mina hugs her back while smiling.

“Have you eaten?” Mina asked.

 

Chaeyoung suddenly talked and answered Mina’s question.

 

“We haven’t. That’s why we brought food like we always do,” said Chaeyoung.

 

With no other person around, Mina was able to act freely again.

 

“What did you bring this time?” Mina asked.

“I bought you some food you haven’t tried before.”

“Now I’m kind of excited to eat. Let’s get the food ready.” Mina smiles.

“I would be bringing someone here with me next time. I feel so alone, being the only person here with no lover,” said Sana.

 

“I’ll be your lover.” Momo runs to her.

“How about Dahyun?” Sana asked.

“I’ll be the lover of you both.”

“Sound good. Okay, let’s have this kind of relationship,” said Sana.

 

They laugh.

 

“I thought you were mad at me,” said Chaeyoung.

“Why would I even be mad?” Mina asked.

 

Chaeyoung shrugged and said, “You were avoiding me, so—“

 

“I was really just busy. Sorry.” Mina made an alibi because she didn’t know how to tell Chaeyoung she wants them to play it cool when the club members are around.

 

“I’ll make it up to you after our next performance. We need to practice a lot now, so I don’t have time too,” said Mina.

“Alright, unnie. I’ll expect that.” Chaeyoung smiles.

 

 

The day of the competition for the top 10 contestants has finally come. This time, even some of their teachers came to watch.

 

When Mina and Momo’s turn came, a lot of audiences screamed to support them.

 

“The impact of these two beauties is no joke,” said one judge.

 

After their performance, one judge quickly asked Momo if her lover is there again to watch.

 

“I’m here~!” Dahyun waves.

“Okay, she answered it for you. Your t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter