Chapter 12

Our snow-like love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Chaeyoung and Dahyun got accepted by JYPE. They hesitated about accepting Dahyun at first because of Momo, but they thought it would be a waste to reject her. After hearing the good news, Mina went for an audition too, a few days after, and also got accepted.

Mina and Chaeyoung have decided to pretend they’re just acquaintances who go to the same school to quickly avoid any issue. They’ll also avoid going to JYPE to train at the same time and day. Chaeyoung thought she would need to go to JYPE alone just to justify the act but turns out, Jihyo, Tzuyu, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon are also trainees, giving her the chance to go with them.

 

 

The night after training, Chaeyoung called Mina.

 

“Hello~” Mina picked up the call.

“Hi, Mina-unnie!” Chaeyoung calls her cheerfully.

“Wow, someone sounds really happy. How was your first day as a trainee?” Mina asked.

“It was really tiring, but it was also fun. I liked it!”

“That’s good. Tzuyu used to dislike it because it was hard, she said. But now, she’s enjoying it. She just joined because of Jihyo, that’s why she was undedicated.” Mina shared.

“Really? I observed them earlier and I thought Tzuyu loves training more than Jihyo-unnie.”

“Yes~ She’s that dedicated now, isn’t she?”

“Yeah... I hope the nine of us could debut together. That would be fun,” said Chaeyoung.

“I also hope we could. I’d love to perform together with all of you.”

“We’d also start living under the same roof. Don’t you think that would be fun?”

“It would sure be noisy because of Nayeon.” Mina chuckles.

“I can suddenly imagine Jeongyeon-unnie scolding Nayeon-unnie for being noisy.” Chaeyoung laughs.

“And Momo for being messy,” Mina added.

 

They laughed together.

 

“Mina—“ Chaeyoung called her with a gentle voice.

 

With the way she had been called, Mina’s heart raced, making her quiet suddenly.

 

“I miss you.” Chaeyoung said it out of the blue.

 

“Chaeyoung—“ Mina calls her back sweetly.

“I miss you more,” said Mina.

 

“I want to hug and kiss you right now,” said Chaeyoung.

“Why are you suddenly like this? Making my heart race like crazy...” Mina blushes.

“I just miss you a lot, especially your ocean-like eyes.”

“Ocean-like eyes?” Mina chuckled.

“My eyes aren’t even blue,” said Mina.

“It’s not because of the color. When I saw tears in your eyes, I thought it was beautiful, like the ocean.” Chaeyoung explained.

“So are you saying you’d love to see me cry often?” Mina joked.

“If it’s out of so much happiness, then sure,” Chaeyoung answered.

“But of course, it would be better if the cause of your happiness is me,” Chaeyoung added.

“That’s so sweet of you. I‘m missing you even more now.” Mina sighs.

“Should I spend the night there this coming weekend?” Chaeyoung asked.

“If it’s okay for you—“

“Why is your voice suddenly getting soft?”

“I’m just so happy, you thought of that,” Mina answered.

“Shouldn’t you be screaming when you’re happy?”

“I scream in my head.” Mina laughs with her.

“I think it would be awesome to hear you scream,” said Chaeyoung.

“Eh??? Why?”

“Because you’re so quiet and gentle, it seems like screaming is something you’ve never done before.”

“That’s too much. I’ve screamed a couple of times when I was scared.”

“I’m gonna scare the hell out of you someday, then.” Chaeyoung lets out an evil laugh.

“Why so meeeean?!”

 

Chaeyoung laughs and says, “Myoui Mina is so cute!”

 

 

“How was your first day?” Dahyun asked.

“Tiring, like what you said. But it was also fun. I wish I could be as outgoing like you so I could easily make friends.” Chaeyoung answered.

“I didn’t make friends easily there because of my outgoing personality though. They talked to me because of what I did in the competition. Almost all of them said that Momo is so lucky for having me and wished they had a lover like me.” Dahyun flips her hair proudly.

“If they just know you’re the luckier one for having Momo-unnie.”

“That’s true, but she’s also lucky. You’re lucky too because you’re my bestfriend.”

“I feel the opposite,” Chaeyoung joked.

 

 

At the school’s restroom...

 

Tzuyu followed Sana inside and looked around to check if no one was inside except for them.

 

“Sana-unnie,” Tzuyu calls her.

“Yes?” Sana faces her.

“I won’t be able to go home early tonight. You can have dinner by yourself. No need to wait for me,” said Tzuyu.

“I’ll wait. It’s okay. I’m willing to starve just for us to be able to eat together.” Sana winks.

 

Tzuyu blushes slightly.

 

“You’re being flirty again, unnie—“

“Did I make your heart flutter?” Sana teases her.

“I’ll go now. Someone might see us. Bye~” Tzuyu walks away.

 

Suddenly, Momo went out of a cubicle. Sana’s eyes got big out of shock.

 

“Since when have you two been living together?” Momo asked.

“W-What are you talking about?” Sana tries to play innocent.

“Now I understand why you didn’t want to just live with me. That would have lessen the expenses, so it would be beneficial for both of us, but you rejected my offer. That explains why.” Momo walks towards her.

“Uh—Momo, I think you’re misunderstanding things,” Sana smiles awkwardly.

“Are you two—“ Momo smirked.

“—dating?”

“We’re not! She called me unnie earlier and you heard that, right?”

 

Momo nods.

 

“But why are you two living together?” Momo asked.

 

Sana sighs and says, “Alright, I lose. I’ll say it now. But can we not talk here?”

 

Momo looks around.

 

“That’s a good idea. This place is— not for long talks but just for gossips,” said Momo.

 

They went to the school’s garden to talk.

 

“One night, I saw her eating dinner at a convenient store. I wanted to approach and greet her, but when I was already about to, I heard her sobbing.”

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

“I miss you, mom. Life is so hard with no one to even talk to or eat dinner with,” said Tzuyu.

 

She was talking with her mom on the phone.

 

“I will, mom. Bye.” Tzuyu hangs up.

 

She wipes her tears away while still sobbing slightly.

Sana’s heart got broken in an instant, seeing the mighty and cold vice president is actually soft and weak on the inside.

 

“Tzuyu—“ Sana sits beside her.

 

Tzuyu got shocked and quickly acted like she was not crying at all.

 

“Live with me. I will talk to you as much as you want. I’ll also eat dinner with you every night. If you want, I’d even have breakfast with you and go to school with you ever day.”

“What are you—“

“I didn’t mean to, but I heard your conversation with your mom earlier. Just so you know, I’m also living alone. If we live together, we’ll both feel less sad, don’t you think?” Sana asked.

“Why are you being this nice to me? We’re not even close.”

“It breaks my heart to see someone I know crying like this, so I want to help. It doesn’t matter if we’re close or not. We could live together and be closer,” said Sana.

 

Tzuyu is too shy to agree about it, because Sana is nothing but an acquaintance to her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter