Chapter 2

Our snow-like love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, unnie. Be careful on going to school today~ ^^” Chaeyoung sent Mina a text message.

 

Reading it made Mina smile like a fool, early in the morning.

 

“Good morning. I will be careful. You too~ ♥” Mina replied.

 

“A heaaaart~ Ugh~!” Chaeyoung rolls on her bed out of excitement and happiness.

 

Chaeyoung went to school with a big smile on her face.

 

“Smiling so early in the morning. Did anything good happen?” Dahyun asked.

 

Chaeyoung tilted her head and half-whispered, “Se-cret.”

 

“You’re such an affair person,” said Dahyun.

“What made you say that?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I told you about my secret relationship with Momo, but why don’t you tell me the real status between you and Mina-unnie?”

“Because we’re really just friends. That’s the truth. If you don’t want to believe me, then go ask her yourself.”

“Just admit that you like her, at least.”

 

Chaeyoung pretended not to hear and ignored her words.

 

“Momo and I saw you two yesterday.”

 

Dahyun’s words suddenly made Chaeyoung nervous, thinking that they saw them eating at the same ice cream cone.

 

“You were so sweet,” Dahyun added.

 

Slowly, Chaeyoung turned her head to Dahyun and asked, “R-Really? What were we doing when you saw us?”

 

“Uh-huh! Caught you!” Dahyun claps her hands while laughing out loud.

“We didn’t see you at all. I was just trying to make you admit you were with her yesterday, that’s why you’re this happy so early in the morning.” Dahyun pats her back.

“It’s okay, I won’t tell anyone.” Dahyun continues laughing for catching her that fast.

 

“Aish~ You~!” Chaeyoung knocks her head.

 

“But really, what did you do yesterday? Why were you two together? Who did ask who out?” Dahyun asked.

“We just ate ice cream together. I asked her to have it with me after the meeting because of the hot weather.”

“I see, you took advantage of the hot weather. Great job!” Dahyun gives her a thumbs-up.

“Took advantage of what? Seriously you’re thinking too much.” Chaeyoung shakes her head.

 

“Let’s go to the dance club later,” Dahyun said.

“I almost forgot about that. Thank you for reminding me,” said Chaeyoung.

“That’s what happens when your head is full of nothing but ‘MINA’.” Dahyun mumbles.

“What?”

 

Dahyun shook her head and said, “I didn’t say anything.”

 

 

“Good morning, Mitang~” Momo greets Mina cutely.

“Good morning.” Mina smiles.

“Later new members would come to join our dance club. Can you prepare a ballet performance for them? Sorry for the sudden notice.”

“It’s okay. I’ll do it.”

“Thank you so much. You’re really a much bigger help than Sana. I don’t even know why did she become the club’s vice president.” Momo said.

“Ya~ You’re being so mean to me again.” Sana pouts.

 

Mina and Momo laugh.

 

“It’s not like I can’t prepare a performance right away too,” said Sana.

“I’m really worried if you’ll do it. Remember what you did before when I asked you to do it?” Momo asked.

“Are you talking about the day she grind her body in front of the new members?” Mina asked.

“Yes,” Momo shortly answered.

“What’s so wrong about dancing ily?” Sana asked.

“That was too ual for kids, okay? Let’s avoid such performance to happen again. Our club might end up getting shut down because of you. I don’t want that to happen before we graduate,” said Momo.

 

They all laugh together.

 

 

Dahyun comes in with Chaeyoung.

 

“Our new members are here. Let’s start the initiation.” Momo claps her hand to get everyone’s attention.

“Initiation?!” Both Chaeyoung and Dahyun suddenly got scared.

“That was a joke.” Momo chuckles and pulls them to their seats.

 

She snapped and the lights got turned off.

 

“It’s so dark, it’s scaring me. I no longer know if the initiation was a joke or not.” Chaeyoung whispered.

“You’re worrying too much. Just be quiet.” Dahyun whispered. She trusts Momo a lot so she knows she won’t be hurt at all.

 

In a while, a spotlight got . It focuses on Mina.

The music starts, and so her ballet performance.

 

“So graceful and elegant,” said Chaeyoung.

“Looks like she’s gonna fall for her even more because of her dancing skills,” Dahyun told herself.

 

Chaeyoung’s mouth was already wide open, but she didn’t even notice. She was so focused on Mina’s performance.

 

After the performance, the lights got again as they clap their hands.

 

“1-2-3,” Momo counted.

“Welcome to our club!” They all greeted them.

 

“You did great, as always,” Sana said.

“Thank you. I’ll treat you next time.” Momo smiles.

“Thank you for letting me perform too and trusting me.” Mina nods.

 

“Welcome, you two.” Mina smiles.

“Thank you. Please take care of us.” They both bowed.

 

“Since this is your first day in our club, you don’t need to do anything yet. Just befriend anyone you’d want to be friends with,” said Momo.

“How about the rules? Don’t we need to do a meeting about that?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Meetings are boring, so we don’t do that here. We only have one rule here, anyway.” Sana winks.

“That’s right. Dance to your heart’s content.” Momo smiles.

“Right, every one?” Momo asked the members.

“Yes,” “Just enjoy,” “Dance the way you want,” “You can ask us for help!” The members said.

 

“Cool~,” said Chaeyoung.

“I think I’d actually like it here,” Chaeyoung told Dahyun.

“Because you’ll see her more often?” Dahyun asked.

“Yes—Uh, no! Because the members are all so cool. Momo-unnie is the coolest club president I’ve ever seen too. She’s so different when she’s here.”

“Someone had a slip of tongue.” Dahyun laughs.

“But you’re right. She’s really cool and different when she’s here. Her passion for dancing is really different.” Dahyun smiles.

“You only smile that way whenever you talk about her. You must be madly in love with her,” said Chaeyoung.

“Just look at her. Who won’t be, right?” Dahyun watches Momo dance with some members.

 

Sana suddenly came to pull them both.

 

“Let me introduce you to the members.” She said.

 

She introduced them to the members one by one and told their roles in the club.

 

“I think this is the biggest club of all,” said Dahyun.

“It sure is. There are even some members who aren’t here yet,” said Sana.

 

“Momo~!”

 

“I think they’re here. Late as always.” Sana chuckles.

 

Nayeon runs to Momo and hugs her tight.

 

“You’re late again.” Momo hugs her back.

 

Chaeyoung looked at Dahyun to check if she’s jealous, but what she saw disappointed her.

 

“I missed you a lot,” Sana hugs her waist.

“I also did.” She hugs Sana back.

 

“I should have known,” Chaeyoung told herself.

 

Jeongyeon came afterwards with Jihyo and Tzuyu.

 

“There she is! Ya! Why am I the only who gets scolded all the time for running in the corridor when we do it together?” Jeongyeon shouts.

“They’re being bad to me again.” Nayeon acts cute for Momo to protect her.

“You know I can’t do anything if the student council president gets mad, right?” Momo asked.

 

Nayeon walks towards Jihyo and the others while pouting.

 

“Your cute acts won’t change my mind.” Tzuyu sticks a note on her forehead.

 

Her sudden action shocked Jeongyeon and Jihyo, and at the same time, made them laugh.

 

“Hand the note to her properly. She’s still your senior,” said Jihyo.

“That’s right! Respect me as your unnie.” Nayeon frowns like a kid.

“But she never acted like one,” said Tzuyu.

 

Nayeon took the note on her forehead and read it.

 

“Warning for running in the corridor for the th time.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter