Chapter 1

Our snow-like love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I’m sorry about taking so long to post the first chapter. It was almost done last night when I suddenly fainted since I’m honestly sick. My fam turned the laptop off without saving the files huhu T.T So I repeated it. Haaaay~

 

 

"I'm going to kill you!" Jeongyeon shouted as she ran after Nayeon, her classmate, slash, mortal enemy, slash, best friend.

"How many times do I have to tell you two not to run in the corridor?!" Shouted Jihyo, the student council president.

"Sorry, pres!" Nayeon apologized while giggling.

“I hope you fall for disrespecting president Jihyo.” Tzuyu, the student council’s Vice President, said.

“Don’t you think that’s too much?” Jihyo smiles at Tzuyu awkwardly, feeling a bit scared of her.

"They're doin' it again. Playing like kids. Tsk!" Sana shakes her head.

 

"They better grow up now, right?" Sana hugs Momo's waist as she asks her cutely.

"You have to grow up too. Also.." Momo removes Sana's arms around her waist.

"Stop flirting with me. You should not flirt with anyone just like that." Momo continued.

Sana ignored Momo and ran away.

 

"Dahyun!!!" Sana opens her arms widely.

"Darling!!" Dahyun opens her arm while waiting for Sana to reach her for a hug.

Sana was already just a step away from Dahyun when someone suddenly pulled her bag from behind, stopping her from taking another step.

"I told you not to flirt with anyone just like that." Momo pulls Sana slightly away from Dahyun.

 

Dahyun stands properly with an awkward smile on her face.

"Let me send you to your classroom." Momo wraps her arm around Dahyun's shoulder.

 

They walked going to Dahyun's classroom together. Dahyun tried to look back to apologize to Sana, but Momo glared at her.

"Why do you call her darling but call me by my name?" Momo asked.

Dahyun avoided Momo's question by suddenly calling Chaeyoung, her friend.

“Chaeyoung!” Dahyun shouted to get her attention.

"Yo!” Chaeyoung smiles at her.

“Hi, unnie.” Chaeyoung smiles at Momo.

Seeing Chaeyoung’s cute smile, Momo forgot about the jealousy she was feeling earlier.

“Hello.” Momo smiles back at her.

“Good thing it worked,” Dahyun told herself.

“Let’s go to class together,” Dahyun told Chaeyeoung.

“Sure!”

“We’ll go now. Bye, Momo-unnie.” Dahyun waves goodbye.

“Alright.” Momo shortly answered.

 

After taking a couple of steps, Dahyun was finally able to breathe properly.

“Lemme guess. She caught you and Sana-unnie flirting with each other again.”

“I told you, we’re just very close. We’re not flirting the way you guys think, okay? How come nobody believes me?” Dahyun pouts.

“Probably because it doesn’t look that way.” Chaeyoung teases Dahyun even more.

“Huh! Like the way Mina-unnie and you look at each other?” Dahyun teases her back.

“What are you talking about? There’s nothing special about the way we look at each other.” Chaeyoung defended herself.

“Besides, I’m still a bit shy when I’m with her,” Chaeyoung added.

“You’re not the type to feel shy at all. I wonder why you feel that towards Mina-unnie, though.” Dahyun smirks.

“Stop it. I don’t have anything special for her, and I’m sure she also doesn’t feel anything special for me.”

“You’re starting to be sad again. Alright, I’m gonna stop teasing you n... Oh, look, it’s Mina-unnie!” Dahyun points behind Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung looks back in a blink of an eye.

 

Dahyun laughs out loud for being able to fool her.

“Works all the time!” Dahyun almost fell on her knees, laughing.

 

“Ya! Don’t you ever use me again to get away from Mo..”

Dahyun covers .

“Alright, I’m sorry. Please don’t shout it out loud.” Dahyun suddenly turned into a good girl.

 

“What’s making our Chaeyoungie mad?”

Someone with a familiar and angelic voice spoke from behind. Knowing it was Mina, Chaeyoung’s heart suddenly raised like crazy.

 

Dahyun smiled at Mina and greeted her, “Good morning, Mina-unnie.”

Mina nodded and greeted her back, “Good morning.”

Mina caressed Chaeyoung’s head slightly and asked, “What did happen for her to get mad so early in the morning?”

“Uhh, I teased h—“

“I’m not mad, Mina-unnie.” Chaeyoung finally faced Mina.

“I was just practicing how to act.” Chaeyoung gave an alibi.

“Really? Will you try to join the acting club too?” Mina excitedly asked.

“Too?” Chaeyoung asked.

Mina nods.

“I want to try something new, that’s why,” Mina said.

“Oh, yes, I’m going to join the acting club.” Chaeyoung smiles.

“But how about our..ouch!”

Chaeyoung stopped Dahyun from talking by pinching her waist.

“Ouch?” Mina asked.

“The time!” Chaeyoung pretends to check her wrist.

“We should now go to our classroom or we’ll get late. Bye, Mina-unnie!” Chaeyoung waves her goodbye.

“See you at the club later.” Mina smiles brightly before walking away.

 

“Hey, how about the music club? I thought we’re going to join together?” Dahyun asked.

“I’ll still do it. Besides, every student can join up to 2 clubs, right?”

“If you say so, then, fine. You looked dumb earlier, by the way. Checking your wrist even though you don’t have a wristwatch, seriously?”

Her words made both of them laugh out loud.

 

 

Mina walks to her classroom with a smile.

 

“She’s really cute.” She told herself.

 

“Hmm~ You’re smiling differently again. Let me guess. You saw Chaeyoung again, didn’t you?” Jihyo tries to tease Mina.

“Why do you always talk like I’m in love with her? She’s just a cute junior of ours. I know you think she’s cute too.” Mina said.

“Everyone knows you both like each other so why deny it?” Tzuyu mumbles.

“What?” Mina raises her eyebrows out of curiosity since she didn’t hear her words.

 

Jihyo nudges Tzuyu.

 

“Go to your classroom now. You might be late if you keep on staying here.” Jihyo said.

“Alright, president. See you later.” Tzuyu bows.

“See you, unnie.” She nods at Mina.

“Okay, see you.” Jihyo smiles.

“See you.” Mina smiles.

 

“She really respects you a lot,” said Mina.

“Yes~ I really raised her up properly. I’m so proud of myself. My only problem with her is the fact that she speaks cruelly at times to others.”

“You talk like you’re her mom.” Mina chuckles.

“Sometimes I think I am.” Jihyo laughs.

“But really, I can see she’ll be a good student council president.”

“I think so, too.” Mina agreed.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun was caught sleeping on her class by her teacher. Slowly, she walked towards her and tapped her shoulder to wake her up.

 

“Dahyun-ah~” She gently calls her.

“Mmm~” Dahyun moves slightly.

 

“Dahyun-ah~” She taps her shoulder continually.

 

Feeling disturbed, Dahyun slowly moved her head while glaring and said, “What do you think you’re d—“

 

She stands up and bows immediately after seeing who the person she tried to pick a fight with.

 

“I’m sorry, I was wrong.”

 

The whole class laughed out loud at her.

 

“You’re really wrong! Go outside and stand there for 30 minutes.”

“But—“

“40 minutes.”

“—Alright, ma’am.” Dahyun sighs.

 

“Excuse me, ma’am. But please punish me too if you would punish Dahyun, because the reason for her to be this sleepy is me. I asked her to stay up with me to help me practice with my acting since I want to join the acting club.” Chaeyoung lied.

 

“Really?” Their teacher got surprised.

“That club is under my supervision. Are you aware of that?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Chaeyoung nods.

“We don’t have much members so I’m glad to know you want to join it. Alright, I won’t punish you just this once, ms. Kim Dahyun. But I have one condition. Join the acting club together with Chaeyoung.”

“Okay, ma’am. I will.” Dahyun smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter