Chapter 13

Our snow-like love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo and Mina were able to get to the top 4 in the dance contest. Now they just have one last performance left before knowing who the winner would be. They haven’t won the competition, but both of them are already getting calls for cfs and offers from different companies, since they’re the duo who trends every time they perform. They disagreed to do any cf to focus on their dance practice for now, and rejected the companies for the sake of being a JYPE trainee.

 

“Time really flies. In just two weeks, we’ll already be having our last performance. And in a few months, we will already graduate. Some seniors already took college exams, but we haven’t done anything yet. No plans yet?” Mina asked.

“Other than being an idol, no. What about you?” Momo asked.

“A part of me still wants to take the college exam, but I also feel like being an idol is what I really want,” Mina answered.

“I have the same plan as Momo. Right now, I don’t plan on continuing my studies. I just want to focus on training and being an idol, especially now that the two of you are already part of the top four contestants. Whether you win or lose, for sure, you guys would debut. So I feel like I’m being left out,” said Sana.

“What are you saying? That’s not true, crazy. You’ll debut with us and we’re sure about it. Stop being a negative thinker. That’s so not you,” said Momo.

“She’s right. You’re the most positive person I know. Don’t be like this,” said Mina.

 

Sana hugs them both. “That’s why I love you both!”

 

 

“Mina-unnie, how long would you stay in Japan after graduation?” Chaeyoung sent Mina a message.

“Maybe a month or two. Why? Are you going to miss me?” Mina replied.

“Of course I will. Won’t you miss me?”

“I’ll miss you more than you do. That’s for sure. Just wait for me. I’ll come back for you.”

 

Chaeyoung smiled widely and rolled on her bed like crazy after reading Mina’s reply.

 

“You really know how to make me smiled like a fool,” said Chaeyoung.

 

“I hope one day you could go to Japan with me.” Mina sent her another message.

“Going to other countries with you would be really sweet. I like it!” Chaeyoung replied.

“Kkkk if we go to other countries we don’t need to hide from anyone too because nobody around us knows us. But if we become idols that would be a different story.”

“Should we quit as trainees” Chaeyoung asked.

“Nooo~ I already want to be an idol now. I even already discussed it with my family.”

“Just kidding~ Alright let’s be idols and debut together! ^^”

“I’ll go back to practice now. Break is done. Don’t want to be scolded by Momo. Kkk bye~”

“Do your best, my Mina,” Chaeyoung replied.

 

“Do you have anything to do today?” Chaeyoung sent Dahyun a message.

“Nope! Why?”

“Want to go out and buy a gift for Momo-unnie and Mina-unnie’s graduation?”

“I was thinking of doin’ the same thing before I fetch Momo from her practice! Let’s go!”

 

Dahyun and Chaeyoung went out to buy their love ones a graduation gift. But even after going around the mall for hours, they still failed to find any gift they’d love to give.

 

“What should we do? I think we’ve seen every product in this mall. Should we go to another mall?” Dahyun asked.

“I have an idea. Don’t you think a gift made by yourself would be much better?”

“Are you telling me to knit her something? I’ll never be able to do that. I’ve tried doing it before but ugh~ It’s just too tiring and hard for me,” said Dahyun.

“What made you think I’m gonna knit?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Wait—Are you thinking of—Okay, let’s do that. But you have to help me. You know I’m not as good as you on that.”

“You easily get what I was thinking. Maybe I should date you,” Chaeyoung joked.

“That would be disgusting. And Momo will kill you,” said Dahyun.

“I agree that would be disgusting. And I don’t want to be killed yet.”

 

They went to buy art materials to make something for Momo and Mina. After buying, they went to Dahyun’s place. Chaeyoung wanted them to make it at her place, but Dahyun didn’t want to, because of the tiring feeling she gets from greeting Chaeyoung’s whole family.

 

“I’m going to print our photos and use it,” said Dahyun.

 

Chaeyoung puts her materials down and stares out of nowhere.

 

“Why?” Dahyun asked.

“I thought of this, but I didn’t think of us not having any picture together,” said Chaeyoung.

“You can use pictures with just her, though. She’s already known enough that you can find her pictures on the internet. You can also use photos we’ve taken with the members from both clubs.” Dahyun suggested.

“But I want to use at least one photo with just the two of us,” Chaeyoung pouts sadly.

“I’m gonna fetch Momo later. Come with me and take a picture with her.”

“Good idea. Should we also bring them something to eat?”

“Momo and I will eat together, sorry. But you two can come with us if you want to.”

“I’ll ask Mina first.”

“Did you just call her—“ Dahyun shows a surprised face.

“I’m not used to it yet, but I’m trying to because she wants me to.”

“Your relationship is really going on a different level! Keep it up!” Dahyun gives her a high-five.

 

After decorating some parts of the scrapbook, they went to fetch Mina and Momo as planned.

 

 

Mina got surprised to see Chaeyoung with Dahyun.

 

“Oh? I didn’t expect you to come here,” said Mina.

“I didn’t expect myself to come here too,” Chaeyoung chuckles.

 

Chaeyoung looks around.

 

“Won’t Sana-unnie come?” Chaeyoung asked.

“She’s busy training,” Momo answered.

“You should be training during weekends too,” Mina told Chaeyoung.

“I was planning to, but—Change of plans. Hehe—“

“Unnie, Momo and I will eat dinner. Wanna come with us?” Dahyun asked Mina.

“Come with us, you two. Let’s eat before going home.” Momo pulls them without even hearing their answers.

 

“Is it okay for you?” Chaeyoung asked Mina.

“I’m hungry so it’s a good idea.” Mina chuckles.

 

While walking…

 

“Uhm, Mina-unnie, can we take a photo together?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Sure! We haven’t done it with just the two of us before, right? Let’s do it!” Mina takes her phone.

“Let’s take a picture with my phone too,” said Mina.

 

The two of them took two different selca on their phones.

 

“First photo together~ Isn’t it cute?” Mina shows the photo on her phone to Chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung nods.

 

“I love it!” Chaeyoung grins.

 

Before eating, they took a group photo with the four of them.

 

“Wish you could eat with us.” Momo sends the photo and message to Sana.

 

Sana calls her in an instant.

 

“Wait for me~ I’m done with my training too!” Sana told her.

“We’re too hungry to wait,” Momo teases her.

“You’re so unfair! I’m going to sulk for a week if you don’t wait for me!”

“You can even sulk for a month of you want to.” Momo laughs with the others.

“Seriously, wait for me okay! I’ll be there in half an hour!”

“We’ll wait, unnie!” Dahyun shouted for Sana to hear.

“Thank you Dahyunie~!” Sana hangs up.

 

“You really love teasing Sana,” said Mina.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter