Chapter 3

Our snow-like love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is it okay if I’ll shower first?” Mina asked.

“Yes, no problem at all, unnie.” Chaeyoung answered.

 

In the middle of taking a shower, Mina suddenly stopped and wondered, “Should I use my newly bought soap? I think that smells better. It would be really embarrassing for me not to smell that good beside Chaeyoung.”

 

She took her newly bought soap and used it.

 

After taking a shower, she found Chaeyoung walking around her room, looking really worried.

 

“Are you okay?” Mina blocked her way for her to stop walking and asked.

 

“Mina-unnie smells so good,” Chaeyoung told herself.

 

“Uh—Yes, I’m fine. Hehe..” Chaeyoung forces a smile.

“Sorry if it took me too long that you already got bored.”

“It’s okay.”

“Here...” Mina hands her a set of clothes.

 

“Just tell me if you’re uncomfortable with it.” Mina smiles.

“Thank you, unnie.” Chaeyoung goes to the bathroom.

 

After taking her shower, she realized that the set of clothes Mina gave her is the same one with what Mina is wearing. The only difference is the color.

She imagined both of them wearing it.

 

“We’ll look like a couple sleeping next to each other~!” Chaeyoung blushes.

 

Chaeyoung goes out of the bathroom wearing the clothes Mina gave her.

 

“It looks cute on you!”

 

Seeing Mina with a face mask suddenly shocked her.

 

“You scared me!” Chaeyoung breathes deeply.

 

Mina laughed and apologized.

 

“Here, use one too. That’s good for your skin.” Mina hands her a face mask.

“I never really used one before, so I don’t know how to do this yet.”

“Really?” You’re really still a baby.” Mina smiles and takes the mask from her.

“Let me do it for you,” said Mina.

 

While having the face mask being put on her face by Mina, Chaeyoung’s heartbeat went crazy suddenly. It was beating so fast and loud that she thinks Mina could hear it because of the silent surrounding.

 

“Can you hear that?” Mina asked.

 

Her question made Chaeyoung even more nervous, thinking she was talking about her heartbeat.

 

“Wait...” Mina goes to lean closer and closer with Chaeyoung, until Chaeyoung fall on her back.

 

Chaeyoung gulped, thinking Mina would do something she wasn’t expecting at all.

Mina crawled on her knees slowly and took her phone that was under Chaeyoung’s bag.

 

“I knew it. Good thing my alarm for me to take a shower and sleep rang. If not, I wouldn’t know my phone is under your bag. We would surely have a hard time looking for it,” said Mina.

 

Mina was already about to sit properly when she realized their current position. She was still on top of Chaeyoung who was currently sweating like crazy.

 

“I-I’m so sorry!” Mina stands up and bows.

“I didn’t mean to scare you or something. I wasn’t planning to do anything sensual to you at all. I’m really sorry.”

 

Chaeyoung coughs and sits down properly.

 

“I know you’re not that kind of person, so don’t worry. I didn’t get scared at all.” Chaeyoung lied for Mina not to be uncomfortable.

 

“Are you sure? I hope the way you see me doesn’t change after what I accidentally did,” said Mina.

 

“I still like you.” Chaeyoung unknowingly said it.

“I like you too!”

 

What Mina said shocked Chaeyoung, she wasn’t able to say anything.

 

“That’s why I let you use the same clothes as me. I wanted us to look like sisters. Don’t you think that’s cute?” Mina grins.

 

“Sister...Yes, that’s right. What did I even think for a while?” Chaeyoung got disappointed and just talked to herself.

 

“Yes, that’s cute.” Chaeyoung smiles weakly.

 

Mina sits beside her and hugs her.

 

“I always feel comfortable and happy around you. I also don’t know why, but I’m really happy whenever I see you. Maybe it’s your cuteness?” Mina chuckles.

“I suddenly feel like I’m talking like someone confessing her love. Sorry if you suddenly think I’m being a weirdo.”

“No, unnie. You said nothing wrong.”

 

Mina stretches her arms.

 

“Let’s sleep now. It’s getting late,” said Mina.

 

They went to lie down next to each other.

The only thing that brings them light is the lampshade.

 

“Are you scared of the dark?” Mina asked.

“Not at all,” Chaeyoung answered.

 

Chaeyoung faced Mina and stared at her innocent-looking face.

 

“Unnie, you told me earlier you feel happy when you see me. Actually—“ Chaeyoung pauses.

 

Mina turned to face her too, giving Chaeyoung the chance to talk while looking deep into her eyes.

 

“I feel the same way when I see you. Your presence alone makes me happy.”

“Is that a confession?” Mina chuckled.

“Don’t be like that, unnie~” Chaeyoung shyly covers her blushing face with her blanket.

 

Mina laughed and said, “Just kidding. You were so serious, you looked like you were confessing.”

 

“I really am,” Chaeyoung told herself.

 

“Let’s sleep now. I think you’re already too sleepy,” said Chaeyoung.

 

Mina goes under Chaeyoung’s blanket and says, “Goodnight. Sweet dreams Chaeyoungie~”

 

She smiled and went out of her blanket.

 

“How about a goodnight kiss for your sister?” Chaeyoung joked.

 

“Eh???” Mina got shocked, hearing her words.

 

Chaeyoung laughed out loud and said, “Just kidding. I just thought sisters do that before sleeping. You called me your sister earlier, that’s why.”

 

Mina went back under Chaeyoung’s blanket, kissed her fingers then pressed it against Chaeyoung’s cheek.

 

“There. Just for you to be quiet and sleep now.” Mina chuckled and went out her blanket.

 

Mina’s sudden action made Chaeyoung really shocked, she wasn’t able to say anything.

She held her cheek and smiled, thinking it was almost the same as being kissed by Mina for real.

 

After about an hour...

 

“Are you still up?” Mina asked Chaeyoung.

“Can’t you sleep too?” Chaeyoung asked.

“I don’t feel sleepy at all. How about you?” Mina asked.

“I feel the same way.”

 

“Should we watch a movie for us to get sleepy?” Mina asked.

“I think that’s a good idea,” Chaeyoung answered.

 

They went to the living room and watch as planned. The movie almost just started when Mina leaned her head on Chaeyoung’s shoulder. Chaeyoung leaned her head on Mina’s head for both of them to feel comfortable.

 

Only a few minutes passed, and they both already fell asleep.

 

 

Mina got awake in the middle of the night. The movie was already done. She waved her hand in front of Chaeyoung’s face to check if she was asleep.

 

“Should I wake her up or stay this way the whole night with her? Our bodies might ache, though.” Mina thinks of it for a while.

 

Gently, she lif

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter