LAST CHAPTER

Our snow-like love story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Congratulations!”

That was the only thing you could hear around after the graduation ceremony. But it was different for Chaeyoung.

 

“Why did they have to graduate before us? Could they repeat another school year?” Chaeyoung sniffs.

“What are you saying? You should be happy for them,” said Dahyun.

“And why are you even crying? Didn’t Mina-unnie promise you she’ll come back for you?”

 

Chaeyoung nods.

 

“Gonna miss her a lot, still.”

“I know how you feel since Momo would leave too and be back only after 2 months, but seriously, you’re reacting too much. You look like your lover just left you or your child just graduated and you feel so proud of him/her. That’s right, either of the two. Just look at your snot! You can’t even wipe it!”

 

Chaeyoung didn’t say anything and kept on crying.

 

“Stop crying now, babo.” Dahyun wipes her snot.

“Do you want Mina-unnie to see you looking that disgusting?”

 

Chaeyoung shakes her head.

 

“Then stop crying. Aish~ Because of you, I’m now feeling like a mom.”

 

Chaeyoung wipes her tears away while still sniffing.

 

“Better wash your face before they come.”

 

Chaeyoung followed what Dahyun said and went to the restroom to wash her face.

 

“I really look like a mess now.” Chaeyoung told herself.

 

Mina goes in the restroom too.

 

“Oh, hi Chaeyoungie!” Mina waves.

 

Chaeyoung covers her face.

 

“Don’t look at me!”

“Why?” Mina pulls her to see her face.

“Noooo!”

 

Mina chuckled and asked, “Whyyyy???”

 

“I look horrible.”

“When did our Chaeyoung even look horrible?”

“Now!”

“No, it’s okay. Let me see you.” Mina slowly pulls her hand off her face.

 

Chaeyoung looks at her with a sad face.

 

Mina fixes her hair.

 

“You don’t look horrible at all. Still cute.” Mina smiles.

“Really?” Chaeyoung sniffs.

“Wait-- Were you crying?” Mina asked.

 

Chaeyoung nods.

 

“Why? Who made you cry?”

 

Chaeyoung shook her head and answered, “No one did. I made myself cry.”

 

“What?!” Mina laughs.

 

“Sorry, it’s too cute for me.” Mina continues laughing.

 

“Don’t laugh. I cried because…” Chaeyoung checked all the cubicles and went to lock the door.

“What are you doing?”

“Just to be safe—I cried because of the thought that you’ll not be around for months. And when I go to school next school year, I’ll no longer see you.”

“Ahh…” Mina smiles and hugs her.

“I told you, right? I’ll be back. Promise, I’ll spend more time with you when I’m back. So don’t be sad now, okay?” Mina kisses her forehead.

“Promise me you’ll really come back.”

“I promise. We’ll still be idols together, remember?” Mina asked.

“Yes~ I’m gonna miss you a lot, Mina-unnie. “

“I hope you’ll no longer call me unnie when I come back.” Mina chuckles.

“I’ll try. Anyway, I’ve got a gift for you. It’s just simple but I hope you will like it.” Chaeyoung hands her the scrapbook the made with Dahyun.

 

Mina opens it.

 

“This is beautiful! You’re an artistic one. Thank you, Chaeyoung!” Mina smiles at her.

“Let’s go back there now. They must be waiting for us,” said Chaeyoung.

 

“Wait—“ Mina pulls her in for a sweet kiss.

 

“Instead of pinky swear, let me give you that as a sign of my promise that I’ll be back for you,” said Mina.

 

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded.

 

Mina left with Momo and Sana a few days after the graduation. Chaeyoung and Mina talked almost everyday using social media.

 

 

After two months…

 

“I’m hella excited, my heart is beating so fast!” Dahyun holds her chest.

“I feel the same way. Do I look okay?” Chaeyoung asked.

“Good! How about me?”

“Also good!” Chaeyoung answered.

 

In a few minutes, Sana, Momo and Mina went out the airport. Sana, Dahyun and Momo ran towards each other for a hug.

 

“I missed you Dahyun!” Sana said.

“I missed you too unnie. But of course I miss my girl more.” Dahyun kisses Momo’s cheek.

“Just that? How about my lips? I guess you didn’t miss me that much.” Momo rolls her eyes.

“Aigoo~ Let’s save that for later when it’s just you and I,” said Dahyun.

 

Mina and Chaeyoung walked towards each other for a hug too.

 

“I missed you. I’m so happy you didn’t break your promise.” Chaeyoung gets teary.

 

She didn’t know Mina’s tears were already rolling down her face.

 

“Are you crying?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

Mina wipes her tears away.

 

“I missed you more than I thought I would,” said Mina.

“Don’t cry, Minari~ Your Chaeyoungie is here.” Chaeyoung pats her head.

 

“Have you seen Sana?” Momo asked them.

“Isn’t she with you?” Mina asked.

“She was, but she suddenly disappeared.” Momo answered.

 “How could she not even say a word before leaving?” Mina sighs.

 

Momo found her and chuckled.

 

“I already know what made her too excited that she wasn’t able to even say a word before leaving,” said Momo.

“Let’s go.”

 

They followed Momo towards Sana. Chaeyoung and Mina held hands while walking.

 

“Tzuyu?” Chaeyoung tilts her head.

“You should have come with us if you would come to the airport too,” said Dahyun.

“I didn’t know you’ll be going too. Also, I wanted to surprise Sana-unnie, so I didn’t let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter