Chapter 18 - JeTi Special

I'm Your Fan

 

Because asdfghjklitskianaa requested for a JeTi special I made one!

Im not sure if its okay though

Im kinda surprised I was able to write one since I told you guys I could only writeSooTae.. but I think I also ship JeTi subconsciously looool

 

Enjoy~

 


 

There was a knock on the door and Tiffany knew who it was even before she opened it. An immediate cheeky smile formed on her face when she confirmed that it was in fact Jessica.

 

“Hi.” She said breathlessly. The other girl returned the smile and greeted her as well.

 

“Hey.” Jessica tried to hide the surprise in her voice but failed miserably. “Uhh… Your hair… It’s…” She rumbled, not tearing her gaze from the red locks Tiffany was now sporting.

 

The once brunette chuckled. “I need to change my hair color to fit our new concept.” She ushered the blonde inside. Jessica stepped into the living room and just stood there. “Is it that bad?” Tiffany asked. She was not really sure if the color fitted her but she couldn’t do anything about it.

 

“Bad?! Are you serious?” Jessica almost squeaked in disbelief. “You look…” She trailed off as the other girl moved towards her. They were face-to-face, close enough for Jessica to feel Tiffany’s sweet breath on her face. “…hot” She breathed.

 

Tiffany flashed her heart melting eye-smile which totally had the said effect to Jessica. “Thank you.” The red-head merely whispers before she planted a soft kiss on the older girl’s lips. They both smiled at the contact and retracted from each other before things get out of hand. God knows they’re not ready for that yet.

 

The two of them aren’t officially together yet. Sure, they fool around but that’s that. No one was daring to say anything about their current relationship status. Jessica was too scared to ask and Tiffany was telling herself that she wanted to figure out her feelings for the blonde first before saying anything. But they’ve been seeing each other exclusively like real couples do. Again, they’re just not official yet.

 

“So, what do you want to do today?” Jessica sort of enthusiastically asked the younger girl, trying to ease the slightly awkwardly tensed atmosphere.

 

“I’m thinking of going to the movies.” Tiffany said as she paced the living room trying to locate her phone.

 

Go to the movies? Jessica couldn’t believe her ears. “R-really? You wanna go out?” Usually, Tiffany would decline if Jessica suggested for them to go out. She could see the frustration on the slightly taller girl’s face whenever Jessica would ask her to go out of the apartment. So she knew better than to repeat her mistakes. Plus she didn’t want to upset Tiffany anymore so that’s why they were normally cooped up at home.

 

“Yeah… I wanna see The Thieves. I heard that it’s really good. Have you seen it?” The blonde shook her head. Even if she did already see it, she would watch it again if that means taking Tiffany outside.

 

Jessica was aware of the reason why Tiffany mostly chooses to stay indoors. The same reason as to why Taeyeon and Sooyoung were also hanging out at the Choi and Jung’s apartment most days. Being a famous idol, of course there would be paparazzo everywhere and people would definitely recognize Tiffany and it could cause an uproar, which their management was avoiding at all costs.

 

“Are you sure you wanna go out? I could just download it for you.” Jessica’s voice was laced with concern but Tiffany just retained the smile she still had from earlier and said, “Yes I’m sure. It’s been a while since I’ve been to the movies.”

 

When Jessica didn’t seem to be convinced, Tiffany just smiled at the girl, trying to reassure her. “Don’t worry too much. We’ll watch the last screening so I wouldn’t be too crowded.”

 

“I think the last screening is a lot crowded.” The other girl countered.

 

“What I mean is when we get home. There wouldn’t be a lot of people outside.” Tiffany said, getting her point across.

 

“Alright, whatever you say Fany.” The ice princess agreed finally.

 


 

 

The two hung out for about 2 more hours before they set off to the movie theater. Tiffany wore super simple clothes that would hide her in the crowd but her flowing red hair wasn’t helping. She still got noticed by tons of people and Jessica felt uneasy. They were the center of attention and she couldn’t concentrate on walking or even making it pass the guy checking the tickets in the movie house.

 

“Are you sure you really want to continue? I mean, there are a lot of people Tiffany.” Jessica worriedly asked. She knew the news would spread like wildfire judging how updated people were, especially because of the internet.

 

“Everything’s fine.” Tiffany cheerfully said, seemingly not caring about the situation at all.

 

When they entered the dark movie theater, Tiffany clung to Jessica’s hand and the latter tensed immediately at the contact. The taller girl sensed it so she whispered, “Relax.” to her friend’s ear, which earned goose bumps all over Sica’s neck. Of course, Tiffany wouldn’t know it. But the girl did her best to relax like what Tiffany said.

 

The whole time they were watching the movie, Tiffany never tore her hand from Jessica’s which the blonde appreciated. It gave her butterflies and the awesome feeling of being with someone which secured her. But she knew she had to be careful because up until now, she still doesn’t know where Tiffany and her stood.

 

After the movie, the girls waited for everyone to get out before they stood and exited the theater. When they reached the double metal doors, they weren’t expecting what they saw.

 

Tons of people gathered outside the theater, clearly waiting for Tiffany to come out. Once they were in sight, loud screaming and shouting were heard, like Hwang MiYoung saranghae! or Tiffany marry me! To add to the already chaotic environment, flashes of cameras were going off here and there.

 

Jessica was in a state of shock and panic. Her hands felt clammy and she was sure that she was sweating. This was the kind of situation she was trying to avoid. She didn’t want Tiffany to get in trouble, aside from the fact that she hated this kind of attention. She was a fan but she never really would like to experience all the hype and pandemonium a celebrity was getting in these kinds of circumstances. Lastly, she was worried what rumors might spread. She didn’t know if Tiffany would appreciate being linked to her. A fan, no less.  

 

A firm grip on her hand pulled her out from her thoughts and she looked at the intertwined fingers below her. She lifted her gaze to the girl beside her who was still unfazed and looking as calm as ever.

 

Jessica let herself be guided by Tiffany over the sea of people. The fans were somehow respectful because they didn’t do anything stupid like touching or hugging or kissing Tiffany. Maybe they did touch but just a pat on the back or any part they could reach. Coz seriously, if someone would kiss or hug Tiffany in front of her she unleash the horrifying ‘ice monster’ hidden inside her.

 

After walking for about five minutes of dodging hands and posters and CDs being waved at their faces, the crowd wasn’t letting up. In fact, they think that the numbers were increasing by the second. Any moment, something bad might happen. It seemed Tiffany was also aware of this so she stopped on her tracks, surprising the girl slightly lagging behind her.

 

“Sica, do you trust me?” Tiffany suddenly said which made Jessica immediately reply, “Yes of course.”

 

Tiffany flashed her eye smile again and the warm bubbly feeling was back inside Jessica’s chest. “On the count of three, we make a run for it. Never let go of my hand okay?”

 

Jessica was skeptical and taken by surprise but she decided to go with Tiffany’s plan, seeing she didn’t have any. “Okay.” She agreed.

 

“Ready, one… two…” Jessica tightened her grip to the other girl’s hand. “Three!” Tiffany shouted and she started running for dear life.

 

Jessica did her best to keep up and she was pretty proud of herself that she wasn’t lagging behind that much. Tiffany kept looking her way, still smiling, like she was enjoying the situation, which made Jessica smile back.

 

Jessica threw a quick glance behind her and she saw that the crowd was also running, trying to catch up to them.

 

“We need to… hurry… up… They’re… gaining on us…” The blonde huffed. Without any warning, she was pulled hard by Tiffany to the side of a building which led to a dark alley. She didn’t realize that they already ran for more than 4 blocks away from the movie theater. Hell, she didn’t even notice that they were already outside. Maybe it was because she sees everything in slow motion like on those cheesy movies she often watches with Sooyoung when she was with the younger girl. She calls it her ‘Tiffany haze’.

 

Jessica surveyed her surroundings, curious of where they were now. She realized that the place wasn’t that familiar. She was kind of scared but seeing Tiffany was walking towards the darker part of the alley, it made her feel ten times worse. The funny part is Tiffany seemed to know what she was doing.

 

But still she felt nervous so she spoke her inner thoughts, “Uhmm, where are we?”

 

“You’ll see.” Was the answer she got from the red-head. Unsatisfied, she threw a follow up question. “Do you know where you’re going? Tiffany, it’s dangerous to walk in dark alleys.”

 

Tiffany stopped walking and turned to face Jessica. “You are so uptight Sica. You said that you trust me right?” The blonde nodded. “So? Why are you asking all these questions?” She was not uptight, she was just worried. But the other girl decided to keep quiet as Tiffany continued travelling the long, narrow, and dark alley.

 

After about a minute or so, Jessica spotted a light towards the end of the back street. It was indeed the light at the end of the tunnel, or in this case, the stupid dark and probably dangerous alley.

 

As they reached the end, the both of them stepped outside and Jessica once again took in her surroundings. They were facing the park near Tiffany’s company. Was the movie house that close to the said building?

 

Before she could say anything, Tiffany dragged her to the quiet and dimly lit park across the street. The blonde looked around, feeling a bit anxious and nervous at the same time. They now walked slowly and side by side, knowing the restless crowd that was chasing them earlier was gone.

 

The quiet night wind was interrupted when Tiffany started humming. It was the most beautiful melody Jessica ever heard. She listened attentively, trying to see if she knows the song but she failed. She was a huge fan of Lyrics and she knows all their songs but the tune wasn’t familiar. So she didn’t think too much about it and concentrated on the beautiful and hypnotic sound coming out of her love of her life’s lips.

 

When Tiffany finished, she stopped walking. Jessica followed. They were smiling naturally at each other, not really knowing the reason why.  

 

“That was beautiful. Is that a new song?” Jessica asked, curiosity getting the best of her.

 

“Nope.” Tiffany said. She paused for a bit before she continued. “It’s my mother’s song actually. She always hums it to me before I go to bed. I’m not really sure if it’s English or a Korean song.” She beamed at her private joke but Jessica grinned anyway.

 

“Well, it was awesome. If you’ve never heard it before, maybe she composed it.”

 

“Maybe.”

 

There was another silence, both of them looking around the deserted park, sometimes staring at particularly nothing. A stifled yawn coming from Jessica caught Tiffany’s attention, the girl was trying her best to hide the sleep she was currently fighting so the younger girl started talking. She didn’t want the night to end just yet.  

 

“I’m sorry, did you get tired?” Tiffany asked. Both of them found a bench and they sat on it unceremoniously.

 

“Kind of…I haven’t run that fast for a long time. But it’s okay. I needed the exercise.” Jessica playfully responded. Tiffany smiled at her.

 

“But you love to sleep more right?” The taller girl knowingly said.

 

“Yeah.” Jessica said. But something clicked inside her head. “But I can think of someone I love more than sleeping.” She didn’t actually know why she said that and regretted it immediately. She promised herself not to bring up things about relationships on her own and let Tiffany initiate it first. Well, so much for that plan.

 

“I know.” Again, Tiffany knowingly responded.

 

“You do?” Taken by surprise, Jessica’s eyes widened. Her heart started beating fast again, like earlier when she was running away from those crazy fans.

 

“Yup.” The other girl automatically replied like it was very natural. Jessica was rendered speechless so she let Tiffany continue. “I believe you love Sooyoung more than sleeping?”

 

Jessica’s mouth opened slightly in what she heard but she defended herself fast, “Well yeah but… No, I’m not talking about her.”

 

“You don’t love Sooyoung?”

 

“I do. She’s my best friend and I love her like a sister. Totally platonic.”

 

“I know.” Tiffany repeated.

 

Jessica was amused. Her eyebrows shot up. “You seem to know a lot about me.”

 

“I guess that’s only fair since you know more about me.” Tiffany quipped.

 

“That’s true.” Both of them chuckled. “Those fans were crazy. Damn.” She thought aloud thinking about what happened a few minutes ago.

 

“I think you’d join them if you weren’t with me.” Tiffany joked. Jessica grinned widely. “True. I’d do anything to see you up close.”

 

“Why me though?” Jessica was caught off guard.

 

“Huh?”

 

Tiffany explained herself. “Why did you have a crush on me? I mean Taeyeon and Sunny are more talented than me, and there were also a lot of rumors spreading that I don’t have a good attitude… That I’m rude and stuff… so… why me?”

 

The blonde girl was slightly taken aback. She didn’t think Tiffany would ask her that question. “I don’t know why exactly.” She began, even though that sentence pretty much summed up everything. But she still tried to elaborate since Tiffany was looking at her expectantly.

 

“Uhm..” She began. She couldn’t disappoint the girl of her dreams. “When I first heard about your group, I was kind of skeptical. I love to party, as you know, so I don’t really listen to your type of music, like Sooyoung. She was actually shocked and annoyed because when I got to like you guys, I became obsessed.” She chuckled at the times when she was fan girling like crazy. “What caught me most was your voice, I think.” She pondered. “I didn’t know your names at first, despite the fact that you guys are only three in the group. Truth be told, Taeyeon caught my attention first, with her powerful voice and all.” Tiffany nodded in agreement.

 

“But I don’t know… Something about you just got to me and whenever I hear you sing, there is this kind of raspiness that Taeyeon doesn’t have. Yeah, Taeyeon and Sunny have good voices but… yours just stands out.” Jessica finished. She thought she rambled too much.

 

The blonde girl watched Tiffany’s reaction to what she just revealed. She couldn’t pinpoint her expressions though. Eventually, she just settled to being confused. “So, you liked me because of my voice?” Tiffany questioned.

 

“Uhuh.” Jessica sincerely admitted.

 

“Wow.” The red-head breathed, which in turn made Jessica confused.

 

“What?”

 

“I thought you’ll say that you like me because of my eye-smile.”

 

Jessica grinned broadly. “Well, that too. But I think that’s just a bonus.”

 

“People usually tell me that they like me because of my eye-smile. They never commended me because of my voice.” Tiffany confessed.

 

“I’m not like other people.”

 

With that, Tiffany locked eyes with Jessica. She was sporting a grateful smile which the older girl reciprocated with a sweet one.

 

“Thank you.” Tiffany whispered. After she uttered those words, the younger girl inched her face closer to Jessica. The blonde girl, sensing what was about to happen, closed her eyes and got ready for the red-head’s lips on hers.

 

They shared a sweet and meaningful kiss which told them how strong their feelings were for each other. It was not rushed but it was passionate. Both of them felt tingles and butterflies in their stomachs. It was a new feeling for the twp girls, especially for Tiffany, who had never felt that way, not even with Taeyeon.

 

The younger girl clutched her left chest, right where her heart is. Jessica sensed the action which made her pull away from the kiss.

 

“What’s wrong?” She asked, worry written all over her face. She was paranoid that she did something wrong.

 

“Nothing. I’m just… really happy right now. I think my heart is going to burst.” Tiffany flashed her eye-smile for the umpteenth time of the night. She was really happy whenever she was with Jessica and she wondered why she hadn’t met the girl sooner.

 

And that’s what made up her mind. She didn’t want to lose Jessica. She’d give up the fame and fortune she was currently experiencing for this girl sitting in front of her. She loved Jessica.

 

There’s only one thing left to do then.

 

“Sica…”

 

The blonde shot her eyebrows up in curiosity. “Hmm…?”

 

“Be mine?”

 

And without hesitation, Jessica replied. “I’m already yours.”  

 

The two of them shared sweet and genuine smiles. Neither had any idea how they got so lucky.

 

They started walking together hand in hand towards the main street.

 

“How did you even know this place?” Jessica queried.

 

“I used to run away when I’m stressed or sad during my trainee days and I accidentally found this park. I claimed it as my own since then.”

 

“Oh, that’s why you know this place… but I claim it as our park now.”

 

Tiffany giggled. “Should we name it JeTi-dom?”

 

Even though it sounds cheesy and corny as hell, Jessica couldn’t help but say, “Yeah… JeTi-dom sounds good.”

 



p.s the next chapter would be the final chapter :)