Chapter 14

I'm Your Fan

A/N: because you guys are awesome, i decided to update earlier. pure sootae. go!!!


 

“Thanks for breakfast.” Taeyeon said after I cooked some scrambled eggs and bacon for her. I don’t usually do that, if I did, it was for myself, but Taeyeon changed a lot in me. I didn’t care for food like I usually did.

 

“You’re welcome.” I smiled and she was smiling back at me. But we both know there were a lot of things to settle between us so our smiles didn’t really reach our eyes. There was still a heavy feeling lingering in the air and in my heart. I am fully aware that Taeyeon chose me but still, I didn’t feel she’s solely mine.

 

We both stood up wordlessly and sat on the couch like we read each other’s mind. It was now or never. I have this odd feeling that this was the last opportunity we have to talk and if we didn’t I think I could lose her.

 

And I don’t see that as an option.

 

I will fight for her this time. If it’s the last thing I do.

 

“So…” She began.

 

I looked at her expectantly, not sure of what to say or where to start. So I laughed nervously, “There is so much to talk about that I don’t even know what to say first.”

 

She let out an agreeing sound, “Then can you let me start?”

 

“Yeah sure.” I said, feeling my nerves act up strangely.

 

“After all the bad things that happened yesterday, I still think it was the best day ever.” She said casually like we don’t have a lot of problems.

 

“Why? Because I got slapped?” I said finding humor in the situation. It seemed to work because a small smile formed on her lips but they were gone and she turned serious. “No. That was awful. But… Yesterday…” She paused and I died in anticipation.

 

“Yesterday was the first time you called me by my first name.” A flashback hit my brain after what she said sunk in.

 

“I didn’t realize…” I stopped, what was the reason I didn’t call her by her name before? I have no idea, was that really important?

 

“I thought my heart was gonna burst when I heard you call my name. Like I can’t believe that happened.” Well, she was right, I actually haven’t said her name out loud, but it was always in my thoughts.

 

Then I thought of something. “Taeyeon~ah…” Her eyes widened in surprise and I heard her breath hitch. She wasn’t kidding. I smiled proudly at myself for having this effect on her. “Taeyeon~ah…” I chanted like I was a ghost. She laughed and slapped me playfully on my arm. “Stop it!” She laughed.

 

“I was just making up for lost time.” I defended my actions but she rolled her eyes still having a cute smile plastered on her face. I also have a stupid smile on my face feeling very giddy at this moment we just shared.

 

“I never get to do this with Tiffany.” She suddenly said, bringing the atmosphere down. “Sure we act like this in public just so the fans could see that we have a good relationship, but at home, she’s always serious. She never jokes around and when she does, I don’t get her humor. Maybe it’s because she grew up in America.” Taeyeon said. I intertwined my hands with hers and she had this contented look on her face which made my heart beat fast.

 

“I didn’t get the chance to get to know her more but I think she’s a nice person. There’s just something about her that’s different but I’m proud that you got to see past that and became her friend or girlfriend despite your differences.” I didn’t know where that came from but I think it sounded good because Taeyeon was nodding her head.

 

“Yeah, she was a very good friend.”

 

“No, she is.” I corrected her and Taeyeon smiled. She shook her head and said, “Why are you always right? And how come you were hiding from me all this time?”

 

“I don’t think I’m always right. Believe it or not, you’re the first person who told me that. I’m loud and obnoxious. Just ask my teachers and my friends, especially Jessica.” I countered. I didn’t miss the frown on Taeyeon’s face when I mentioned Jessica’s name. But I didn’t comment on it. “And I wasn’t hiding from you.”

 

She pouted and didn’t reply. “What’s wrong?” I asked, getting a bit worried.

 

“Are you really best friends with Jessica?” She suddenly asked which confused me. “Yeah, why?”

 

“Nothing.” And then there was silence.

 

Oh I see.

 

A devilish smirk spread across my face. I stood up from the couch and Taeyeon watched me, puzzled. I reached for her hand dragging her to her feet. When she was up, I sat on the couch again and I pulled her towards me. She seemed to understand what I was trying to do so she sat on my lap and encircled her arms on my neck while I s my arms onn her waist to support her.

 

“Much better.” I mumbled to her shoulders. I can feel her smiling so I decided to make her smile bigger. “Please don’t get jealous. There’s nothing between us. I love Jessica but not in the way you think it is.”

 

She pulled back from my embrace so that she could look into my eyes. “Really?” I nodded. She seemed to be thinking about something, “I think I’m jealous of her because she knows more about you than I do, and you have a lot of memories together…” Before she could finish, I cut her off, “Hey, don’t think that way. We have a lot of time ahead of us and we can make new memories together.” She nodded in return and I continued, “Although I don’t think you’ll still like me if you got to know me better.”

 

“That’s impossible.” She said and she lowered her head and kissed me slowly. I felt my spine tingling and electricity was flowing from my body like I was just struck by lightning. When we pulled away she said, “Even though I don’t know everything about you right now, I still…” She lingered for a bit.

 

“You still what?”

 

From her expression, I could tell she was having an inner debate. “Last night, before I fell asleep, I heard you say it.”

 

“What did I say?” I thought back to what happened last night. Before Taeyeon fell asleep? All I could remember was saying goodnight….

 

My eyes widened. “You heard that?” She bobbed her head.

 

“I’m sorry if you think it was too soon.” I blurted out. “Did I freak you out? Just forget about it if you are not comf—“ She kissed me again, shutting me and my mini rant up.

 

“Pabo.” She muttered after we break apart. “I love you.”

 

I was afraid of dying from a heart attack from the rate of my heart beats. It was so fast and loud that I think it will jump out of my chest. “I love you too.” I said breathless. And at that we started making out again.

 


 

The day went by too fast. Before we knew it, it was already noon. I couldn’t believe we spent the day making out more instead of talking but we were getting there. It was a slow progress but we managed to get to know each other more and talked about half the things there were to discuss.

 

“Thank you.” Taeyeon said out of the blue.

 

“For what?” I asked while feeling Taeyeon’s fingers drawing lazy circles on my stomach. We end up in bed but we didn’t do anything that far yet. We were lying quietly for the past hour and it didn’t bother us. We were so comfortable around each other like we’ve been doing this for years.

 

“Thank you for helping me realize my dream.” She propped her head in her hand so that she could get a better look at me. When we locked eyes, I immediately figured out what she was talking about.

 

“You’re welcome.” I said grinning broadly. “I still can’t believe it though. That of all people, you wrote a song for me.”

 

“I couldn’t believe it either. When I told you it was my dream to write a song to someone that I love, that time, I was struggling to write one for Tiffany. And no matter how hard I squeeze my mind, I can’t come up with anything. So I thought to myself that it was an impossible thing to do. But when you came along…” She trailed off. She reached out for my face and caressed it with her fingers drawing lazy circles again like she did on my stomach. I could feel everything. Her touch just does unexplainable things to me. “It was so easy. I thought of you and everything just flowed out. And that’s when I knew…”

 

“What?” I whispered, afraid that if I spoke loud, everything would go away.

 

“I knew that I was in love with you.” I closed my eyes involuntarily, like I was savoring the moment. My heart was thumping wildly again, and I’m pretty sure Taeyeon could hear it because of the stillness of the room.

 

“How about you? When did you realize you loved me?” She asked.

 

“Hmm.. It was weird actually.” I chuckled a bit.

 

“Tell me.” She said looking on. Obviously anticipating what I was about to say.

 

“Well I think at first I didn’t know I had a crush on you.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Remember that fan signing thing?” There was a spark in Taeyeon’s eyes at the memory.

 

“Yeah of course. How can I forget? It was the first time I saw you.” She smiled sweetly.

 

“I forgot to ask about that. How come you remembered me? There were tons of people there.” I knitted my eyebrows at the unanswered question that has been bothering me since she mentioned that at the university.

 

“Well, you were different. Like you didn’t want to be there and you had this frown on your face the whole time. I’ve been watching you from afar.”

 

“Really?” I asked unbelievingly.

 

“You were so tall that’s why you attract attention.” She joked. “Hey!” I exclaimed in a faux offended voice.

 

“Well anyway, you didn’t even look at me when you were getting your album signed.” She said with a sad tone.

 

“I’m sorry I just didn’t want to be there. Jessica just made me. But not that I think about it, we should thank her for making me go.”

 

“Well she doesn’t deserve all the credit, we should probably thank your teachers.”

 

“Haha. Right.”

 

“We’re getting off topic here.”

 

“Yeah, sorry babe.” I cleared my throat at the slip. I saw Taeyeon blush at the pet name. She giggled and said, “You just called me babe.” An unsure expression took over my face. “Didn’t you like it?”

 

“I did baby.” She said back and now it was my turn to blush. She pecked me on my lips and I decided to continue my story.

 

I told her that when I saw her at the fan signing, I unconsciously had a crush on her until Jessica pointed it out. Then after my visits in her apartment, I always thought about her until that day she kissed me on the swings. I told her I got hurt when I found out about her and Tiffany. And I felt depressed when we had that fight. She seemed happy to know everything that happened and I actually felt the same way too.

 

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you how I felt.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Hey, it’s okay. What’s important is we’re together now. I won’t let you get away from me.” I reassured her. She kissed me again slowly but sensually. Wow, seriously, if we don’t stop this now I may not be able to control myself.

 

She bit my lower lip and I let out a moan. “Ugh, seriously Taeng, you’re so…” She slipped her tongue inside my mouth and groaned. “God, you’re so hot.” She smiled while still kissing me and she was suddenly on top of me.

 

Uh-oh.

 

Taeyeon was hovering over me and her hands were roaming through out my body. But she was not touching the places I wanted her to touch. We continued kissing until I felt her right hand slowly making its way over to my .

 

.

 

Her hand was inches away from where I need it when we heard a loud slam. We broke apart, flushed and panting.

 

“What was that?” She asked her voice husky from our previous activity.

 

“I don’t know, maybe it’s Jessica.” I scrambled off the bed and when I was decent, I opened the door halfway. I heard a familiar voice ring in the living room.

 

“Jessica…” It was a whine.

 

And it was Tiffany’s voice.

 


 


 

it's a cliffy but i had to stop coz i have to go to work. see you all next week maybe. :) i hope ^^

your reviews are awesome guys!! i couldn't thank you enough.