Chapter 9

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Aj's POV

Oh my god! I never thought I would have the guts to do that to her.

But I guess she just didn't mind since she really look damn cold back there. But I felt so happy because the fact that she let me hug her and she did hug me back. I'm pretty sure I wont get any sleep tonight after what happen.

My freaking Ice Princess Krystal Jung just hugged me back!

"Aj!" my manager snap me out of my thoughts.

"O-oh? Yeah??" I answered back looking at him.

He look at me worriedly but still manage to say "We're here, I've been calling you for like ten times now. What were you thinking anyway?" I can tell that he's really curious but I can't tell him.

I'll never will, I don't want to be the apple of the eye whenever I will have an interaction with her, I know my manager so much to the point that he will tease me every time he will see us together and I don't want her to feel awkward or something.

I must say, managers teasing strategy gets over bored sometimes hahaha I guess getting old without a love life really .

"Oh? Mianhae, I was thinking on what to do with my free day tomorrow, you know? It's very rare for me to have a free day now a days." I laugh a bit, hoping for him to buy my excuse.

"I see, well you better think of a good way to spend your free day tomorrow. Not just by locking your self in your unit again" He said laughing non stop while getting off the van.

Well honestly speaking, that's what I thought haha but I better be more productive since its really rare for me to have a free day after I release my third solo album and with all the CF's and fan meeting.

"Arrasseo! Well thanks for the hard work today and for taking car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter