Chapter 18

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

~After a week~

I'm currently taking a nap in the van, we're waiting for the next scene I need to film in an hour. It's been a week now since Aj left and I haven't heard anything from her. That stupid already forgot about me, no text or call. 

I shifted to the other side facing the window since I can't focus on getting my nap. I heard the door open. "Aish! This is frustrating" I said while crossing my arms. 

"What's frustrating?" I heard my manager ask and I felt like she just went in after closing the door.

"I still haven't heard from-" I shifted to my manager's direction to face her when I was caught of guard. 

"Hi princess!" said the person in front of me wearing a hoodie and a cap smiling at me. 

"A-Aj! W-what are you doing h-here?" I was still in shock, shock seeing her here in front of me, shock I almost tell her that I'm frustrated with her because I still haven't heard from her in a week. 

"I just got back from LA and I ask your manager if I can drop by, so I went straight to your taping to give you this" she handed me a bag of food. 

"I was so busy in LA I didn't get the chance to call you so I bought you food as a piece offering" she said while scratching the back of her neck. 

"Stupid! You shouldn't bother, I know you're busy with your project" 

"But I promised I will call you which I didn't, and your manager said you barely touch your food for the past few days so.. eat up princess before the food gets cold" 

"Fine, if you insist, but eat with me I don't feel conformable eating alone" I said and handed her the other pack of food she brought. She just smiled  at me and took the food. 

"By the way, can I ask you something?" I said while munching my food. 

"Sure. What is it?" she said looking at me.

"Ahm.. Why do you keep calling me p-princess?" I tried to hide my blush. 

"Ah.. cause.. ahmm.. I-I thought of you and your sister being the ice princess.. sooo.. That's why I got the habit of calling you p-princess. Does it bother you? I can just address you by your first name if it bothers you" 

"N-no! It's fine, I-I don't mind, I just got curious" 

"Okay. I have a question too" 

"Go ahead"

"Why do you keep calling me stupid? Hahaha I'm just curious" she said while chuckling

"Ah.. I-I d-don't know. I just like calling you stupid. It comes out naturally"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter