Chapter 4

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tyler's POV

"Well I've prepared myself for this since the day we started dating.. so I guess I'll just need couple of time to fix things." I said with a heavy sigh.

She's looking at me with pity "It must be so hard to deal with those paparazzi's, isn't?"

I smile at her, she really looks so naive but adorable at the same time.

But I feel something's not right.. or should I say something's bothering her.

"If you really want or love something, you have to deal with things like this or much worst than this for you to get whatever you want"

I can tell that she was a bit surprise at the same time confuse with what I said.

"You know what? Let's talk somewhere else, those paparazzi's are crazy and if they see us here? Oh boy! We're dead meat! Haha Let's go!"

I can tell that she's hesitating whether to come with me or not "Don't worry I don't eat people" I said while laughing with her cuteness.

"Ani-aniya.. its not that.. I-I.. I actually have a part time job and... (look into her watch and her eyes widened) I'm 30mins late!" she said in horror.

I laugh really hard.. She's really adorable she reminds me of my sister "Hahaha is that so? Okay.. Since it's my fault that you can't go to your part time job, let me make it up to you.." I pause and wait for her response but she's just there standing.. expressionless..

"I'll pay for the hours that you missed in your part time job and I'll treat you for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter