Chapter 19

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Krystal's POV

It's been 3 months since I move to Tyler oppa's building. And I've gotten closer to Aj during those times, we usually spend our evening eating dinner together either at her place or my place, and if we got a free day we usually go to place we both haven't been to. As time goes by, I get to know other side of Aj like her goofy side, romantic side and her dark side. 

Well the goofy side of her is what she always show to everyone, she act like a kid to everyone she's close with. 

While the romantic side.. How am I suppose to put it into words? Well she tend to do romantic things unconsciously, like going to my taping and waiting for hours just to eat with me during her free day or if she has her own schedule she will send a food truck for the whole staff. 

People around us are starting to think there's something going on between us because of the effort she's been showing. But we both keep denying cause there's really nothing going on between us. I think so? 

What she's doing is something she doesn't know that makes a big impact to my feelings for her. For me, even just a bit of effort makes me fall for her even more. 

She think its normal doing those stuff with me since we're new friends. 

But when I start thinking about it logically, she's not doing the same thing with her other female friends like Rachel or Suzy. 

I mean, they do go out, like hang out but I haven't heard of her dropping by at their taping or sending food truck or even cook dinner for them at midnight, cause whenever I ask her to have a late night snack with me she will always offer to cook something instead of delivered food, she says it's not healthy for midnight snack.

While the dark side? Hmm. She has this thing that I noticed whenever she's pissed with something or someone she doesn't want to talk to anyone and just sit in a corner and you can really feel her dark aura while glaring at almost everyone who pass by. 

I once saw her shouting at her manager for some reason but her manager just keep on insisting that she should accept the offer, I think it's about a new project that she needs to film in Japan which will need her to stay there for like a month. She explain it to me after I ask her what was the shouting all about. 

She said she doesn't want to take it and her manager keeps on bugging her about it which leads to her other dark side that I didn't know. 

She smoke. Like she freaking smoke really hard, we were just talking for like less than 30mins that time and she almost emptied the pack in just one sitting.

I ask her if she can stop smoking since it's really bad for her health, she said she will try. 

After that I rarely see her smoke whenever she is stressed or pissed with something. What I notice is, she always have this box full of gums and whenever she's in deep thinking or stress I always see her chewing some gum, which makes me start fan girling over her. Who wouldn't? She looks hot just watching her chewing the gum with furrowed brows. 

Right now I'm waiting for her to pick me up at our last day of filming. I've been waiting for 15mins now at the van. She said she wanted to celebrate with me for the success of my drama. Good thing we're both free for the next 3days. She said something about a surprise.

"Hey! Sorry I'm late, I had to convince your sister for like 5hrs. Let's go?" she said while panting inside the van. 

"Convince her for what?" I ask in confusion. It's rare for my sister to take that long to agree with something, so it must be something serious or something she can't decide or agree right away. 

"I'll explain later, we have to get going or we'll miss our flight" she said in a hurry and grab my hand while we head to her car. 

"Wait! What!? Flight??? To where??" I ask while heading to the airport. What the hell is going on? I thought I don't have any schedule for the next 3days, why are we heading to the airport. 

"Yes, our flight princess. We're going to Maldives!" she said while smiling at me like a cute kid. 

"What!!? Are you serious?? Why did you just tell me now? I haven't pack my stuff! I don't have anything with me dork!" I said in shock. How can she decide without letting me know. Argh! She's not thinking straight again!

"If I told you earlier it wouldn't be a surprise. And I have all your stuff at the back, I ask your manager to pack your things while you're filming and about the 5hrs push and pull with Jess? I had to convince her to let you come with me" she explained.

"Wow! Just wow Aj! How did you manage to plan all this? I'm a bit impress. But how did you convince Jess about this crazy idea?" 

"At first she already gave me a flat 'NO' but when I told her I would do anything just to let you come with me, she ask me to accompany her to her last schedule which is her fan meeting at Lotte world and she still have one wish that she said she'll think about what to ask once we got back" 

"Seriously? Why did you even think of flying to Maldives all of a sudden stupid?" I ask her in amazement. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter