Chapter 10

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's POV

~Ting!~

We got out of the elevator, I can only see 3 units in this floor.

"Let me help you with that" Aj took my bags before I can respond, she led me to my unit which is at the middle of the 3 doors in this floor.

After I open the door I turn to her direction "Thank you and good night" she smiled and said "Welcome! And good night too princess"

She then left, when I was about to close the door I just realize what she called me but when I look to her direction she's already inside.

Wth! Did she just call me Princess?? God! I felt like my cheeks are heating up.

I went inside my unit, well I must say my sister really has a sense of fashion, the place looks cozy and I feel at home already. I can see some of my photos hanging on the wall, I remember some of them where taken from a magazine and CF. But one photo got my attention..

I walk nearer to the big frame at the middle of the living room, then I realize that it was a photo taken earlier from my CF with Aj..

We're staring at each others eyes while under the oak tree, it really looks.. Perfect! Now I know why the staff and director-nim keeps praising us earlier, but how did this picture got in here.

Then my phone rang, I answer my phone without looking in the caller ID. I already know who's calling..

"Yeoboseyo?" the person on the other line said.

"You did all of this on purpose, did you?" I ask her with a hint of ir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter