Chapter 5

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aj's POV

"Woah! Your car is really cool, I've always dreamed of riding a fancy car like this!" I really cant believe that I finally got the chance to ride a car like this. This is so... Daebak!!

"Really? Well that's an easy one..what else do you dreamed of?" he said while eyeing me but still focus on the road.

I hesitated but I thought that there's nothing to be ashamed of so I told him "Honestly, we're just living a normal yet simple life..me and my family" I can see that his anticipating my answer..

So I continue "That's why I've always dreamed of being a Lawyer,but I know that's way too far from reality so I just thought of fulfilling my other dream.."

"And that is?" he ask while giving me a quick glance.

"Well.. I've always wanted to be an artist..whatever it is, as long as I can make those people happy with just my presence and me performing and so on" I said honestly while staring in my lap.

We stopped in a restaurant that I'm not very familiar with. But I can tell that this is a very expensive or should I say 5 star restaurant.

"We're here!" he happily said while unbuckling his seat belt.

"Ahm.. Ah-aah.. Tyler? I-I think this is too much." I said shyly while getting off the car.

He just smiled and drag me inside the restaurant. We where welcomed by a waitress.

"Table for two" Tyler said while waiting for the waitress to respond.

The waitress look shock but went back to re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter