Chapter 14

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aj's POV

After I gave my passcode to Krystal and open the door I hurriedly went to the kitchen to drop all the stuff I have in hand. I hope she won't realize that my passcode is her birthday. It's too embarrassing and I don't know how to explain it to her. 

I tried to busy myself when she's making her way to my direction. I can feel she's staring at me while I am preparing all the ingredients I will need for our lunch. I'm making 'Chicken Alfredo pasta' for her, I know it's her favorite. I've been asking Jessica about what she likes and dislike and so far what I got is her favorite pasta and did I mention she loves mangoes which is what I am allergic with. It but it's my princess favorite so I have to bear with it. 

She also hate cucumber like her sister. I remember one time when we are having company dinner. I saw Tyler oppa removing all the cucumber on Jess dish, and saw Krystal is covering her nose while removing hers as well, so I decided to take her plate and ate all the cucumber before returning her plate. 

She was shocked. Actually everyone was shocked with my sudden action. I looked at them and said..

"What? She doesn't like the cucumber and I love cucumber, its such a waste if she's just going to throw it away" I didn't wait for their response and went back eating. That was the first time she talked to me and mouthed "Thank you Aj" for others not to hear.

I notice she's been staring at me for quite a while now.

"Enjoying your view princess?" I asked while chopping some onion just to lighten up the mood and a little bit. I just realize I called her princess again. Oh well I guess I'm getting use to it. She's my princess after all. 

"Yeaaah- I..I m-mean no! Aish!" She answered back a bit surprise on what I said. She's so cute.

"Anyway, I like your place.. Specially your portrait at your living room"  I looked at her in horror, the smirk on her face, and there I knew what she's referring to.

She raise her left eyebrow while still have that smug on her face. "Care explaining why you have that portrait in your living room?" she asked while crossing her arm.

"I-It's not what y-you think!" I tried to explain. She still has that smirk on her face. Aish! This girl!

I tried to calm myself so I can explain "Jess sent it to me, she and Tyler oppa was glad we finally had a project together so as a remembrance they sent it and that's why it end up in my living room" I said while scratching the back of my neck trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Ahh.. I see" she said and look away. 

She look disappointed but I just shrug the thought, maybe she feels uncomfortable having our picture together in a big portrait welcoming guest in my living room.

"If you don't like it there, I can just put it down and maybe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter