Chapter 20

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aj's POV

It's been fifteen minutes since Krystal went to the bathroom to change, it's getting late, I think we should drop the idea of going to the club and just have dinner for now. 

"Krys! Are you done?" I yelled hoping she can hear it from the bathroom. 

"Yeah. Let's go" she said when I heard the bathroom door open. 

"What took you so long! I think we should just have dinner for-" I was about to scold her after looking at her direction, I was left dumbfounded. 

Those smooth and milky skin, toned abs! Damn! this is the first time I've seen her like this. She's so ing hot! But this is not the right time to drool over my princess. 

"Like what you see?" I was brought back to my senses when she walked closer to me and I can tell she's smirking at me right now when she saw me checking her out. 

"What the hell are you wearing!? Are you freaking kidding me!?" I half shouted in annoyance. As much as I'd love to see her like this I just can't let other guys drool over my princess and having erted thoughts.

"What!? Isn't obvious? I'm wearing bikini stupid! Don't you like it?" she answered back a bit annoyed at the same time while crossing her hands. 

"I know! What I meant is why are you wearing that when we're just going to the club! Go back there young lady and wear something else!!" I said in a stern voice while pointing to the bathroom. 

She's glaring at me right now, but that's not gonna work this time princess, I won't let you leave this room just wearing that two piece black bikini revealing your smooth skin, toned abs and those legs! God! Why do you have to be so damn hot! I know it's a sand beach club, but it's too dangerous knowing that there's a lot of drunk people there and I don't want to get into a fight and cause a scandal.

"Aish! I hate you!!" she said angrily and stormed back to the bathroom. I just chuckled and shouted back "I know you don't princess" 

After few minutes the door opened revealing Krystal with the same outfit but top with a white Crochet knitted cover up dress, and her two piece is still visible behind the dress.

"Are you ing kidding me!?" I exclaimed not believing her idea of 'change outfit' not minding my language.

"What the hell Aj!? Do you want me to wear PJ's in a beach club!? It's either we'll leave now or we're staying here.." I was about to agree with her "For the entire trip and bore ourselves in this suite!!" she exclaimed and I can tell she's really pissed right now. Aish! This girl! 

"Fine! But don't blame me if we get into trouble and cause a scandal because of this!" I said and walk straight to the main door. I heard her chuckled and walk beside me linking her arm to mine. "I know you won't let that happen" she said while grining at me. I wonder how fast her mood change, earlier she was just glaring and shooting daggers at me and now she's being sweet and clingy. But either way I find angry Jung y and clingy Jung adorable. 


End of POV

-------------------------------------------------------

Krystal's POV


I can see a lot of people a few meters away from us when Aj took my other hand and intertwin it with hers. I look up to her and she just smiled at me, being in a place where there are not a lot of people who recognized us, I lean closer to her and rested my head on her shoulder. Being this close to her makes me realize how bad I want to be with her, I've liked her for god knows how long and now that we've become so close to each other I won't let anything or anyone ruin this friendship we have created. 

But I still can't figure out if she likes me back or she's just being close to me because my sister asks her to look out for me. Sometimes I feel like she sees and treat me like her younger sister. Aish! She's indeed stupid like what my sister keeps on telling me, she can't even realize how much I like her. 

I've been trying to show her my feelings for the past few weeks, like buying us couple mug which I find cute cause I heard she always brings it with her wherever she goes. I also bought us couple hoodie and cap that we always wear whenever we go to places we both haven't been to as a disguise. 

She found it cute when I told her I like to have something that we both have in common and she thought it was cool to have those and fans or paparazzi might speculate that it might be a couple stuff. For pete's sake!! That's why I got them all so we can be a couple even just in my imagination or in the eye of our fans and paparazzi, cause this stupid is so numb not to feel anything! Aish! She can be a big jerk flirting with other girls but she can't even realize my feelings. 

We're now inside the club and I'm impressed. Even though there's a lot of tourist it still looks cozy. It has VIP lounge around the corner where you can find the bar beside it and in the middle is the dance floor and a couple of mini tables arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter