Chapter 16

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone's POV

"Make sure you get as much photo as you can and don't get caught or else!" I said to the private investigator I hired just now.

"Understood, how long will I need to follow them?" he ask while checking the photos I handed him.

"Just follow them until I tell you to stop, I want you to get the best picture as possible, you may take your leave now" he bowed and left. 

"Are you sure about this?" the person next to me ask while staring at the screen in front of us.

The two figure just went inside the black Audi car owned by the person who open the car for the other figure. No matter how much disguise you wear I will make sure you'll get busted. 

"Yes, this is the only way I can start my plan" I said while crossing my arms in front of my chest and looking at the person next to me.

"You know she will hate you for this, right?" He said while smiling at me.

Oh well I really don't care. I just want to make sure this plan will work.

"But she will definitely love me for this" I said while a smirk appear in my face. 

End of POV

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aj's POV

We're now heading to Han River when I saw the Namsan Tower from a distance. I quickly took the next right turn. Krystal is now looking at me with a furrowed eyebrows. I just grin at her but nevertheless she just smiled back at me.

"So why are we hear? I thought we'll go to Han River?" she said while unbuckling her seat belt.

I always wanted to bring her here and now is the right time since I don't know if this chance will ever come again. I still remember the time were I fell in love with her. Others call it love at first sight, while for me, it was love at first smell. Hahahaha. Funny right? Let me tell you why.

~flashback~

3 years ago..

I was on my way to Tyler oppa's office, he said he wanted to talk to me for my upcoming concert, I entered the elevator and press the 10th floor then suddenly received a call from my manager when the elevator stopped at the 3rd floor, I wasn't paying attention and did not notice the people who came in. 

The elevator was full packed and I was at the very back being squeezed when I suddenly notice a girl in front of me, she's wearing a skinny jeans with a denim jacket top with a black beanie. I can't clearly see her face since she's wearing sunglasses. What caught my attention was her scent.

It was intoxicating, the strawberry vanilla scent that can make you loose your sanity. I leaned closer to smell her fragrance. This is so addicting. I was brought back to reality when she suddenly step back and almost loose balance when more people came in. Good thing I was able to catch her, she's now leaning on me while my hands are holding her waist. She looked at me surprised on what just happen. We're now staring at each other few inches away. 

"Are you okay?" I asked her with concern. 

She straighten herself and cleared "I-I'm f-fine" then the elevator opened and she hurriedly went out. I notice she went to the 9th floor which is Jessica unnie's office. Yeah, she has her own office which is located on the 9th floor while Tyler oppa is on the 10th floor. The rest of the building are recording studio, practice room, cafeteria, lounge and couple of dorms for other trainees. 

I wonder who's that girl and what does she need from Jessica unnie. 

I went straight to Tyler oppa's office to discuss the concert. He was on the phone when I came in. "Oh she's here? Okay, I'll just need to discuss something with Aj for her concert, yeah I'll be there in a minute. Bye, love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter