Chapter 1

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Aj's POV

(Alarm ring tone)

~eonnie! il-eona!~..eonnie! il-eona!~

"Aargh! You're so annoying! Let me sleep for pete's sake!"

........(-.-).........

So now here I am dragging myself to the bathroom while eyes are still close.

By the way let me introduce myself.

My name is Aj Liu and for your information I'm a GIRL, I just dress up like a guy, well cant do anything about it, I'm more comfortable dressing up like this.

I'm 23 years old and I'm living on my own.

My family is in the Philippines and I'm here in South Korea for about 3 years now.

It's been 3 years since the day I was trained and debuted by my current Entertainment company right now which is Coridel Entertainment.

At first I never thought that they would waste their time to such a non-talented and very naive girl like me.

But I guess if you have the urge and compassion to reach your dreams, then you might end up in my situation right now..

A very popular and well known Korean Pop artist, at that.

I was working in a Coffee shop 3 years ago before Tyler oppa discovered me.

I decided to fly here in Korea to work and support my family and I admit, not just once that it slip my mind to audition and try to join Entertainment companies.

Since Its really my dream to be an artist.

But unfortunately I'm all tied up with my work and I've got couple of part time jobs so I didn't get the chance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter