Chapter 7

A Possible Dream (Kryber)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~back to reality~

Krystal's POV

"Aish! I can't believe this!" She's 30 minutes late already! And I haven't seen her manager nor her car around the area,where could that stupid be! I still have recordings to do after this!

As I was about to scream in frustration when a car stopped in front of the shooting area. Thank god she's here before I lost my temper.

"Mianhae yeorreobun" I heard her say when I turned my back from where she is right now.

I can't just shout at her and say stuff, in fact we're not even that close enough to do those shouting with each other even though we're in the same label.

I was about to walk back to my tent when I heard her say "Ah-ahhmm, Krys? I'm really sorry for being late" she shyly said while scratching the back of her head.

I turned to her direction and gave her an assuring smile "Its okay, we haven't started anyway.. Director'nim is not yet here so no worries"

"Oh! O-okay. I'm sorry again, I'll get going now" she said and smile before going back to her own tent.

End of POV

The shoot started and its very easy for the two to finish the CF in less than two hours, since they where able to do all the scenes in just one take. The director and staff where so amaze with the whole shooting, their CF is actually a new clothing brand but the owner said that they wanted to have a CF with a story behind it, not just simply taking photos of the endorser wearing their brands.

So the director had to deal with a short story to make the CF more into the owners taste, so he decided to do a scene where in Krystal is in the park waiting for her friend, more likely her crush friend who turned out to be Aj since she look like a guy and the owner doesn't mind at all since all of the people know that Aj is a biual, at first people where criticizing her but after she explain herself and her thoughts, people cant stop but to love and support her more.

The story is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter